Pre-Sales Questions

Hi,

Have downloaded and installed Product Designer (PD) within my development site (2.2.1) and it looks brilliant - stil working through configuration.

First Question: I have products that have two colours eg, black/white or white/black is there any way that I am able to provide that within the colour lists?

Something I have a problem with with the install that is on xampp when going to the product Designer tab within the Product Editing features it is providing a message that to view the page Adobe Flash Player - I have installed the latest version of flashplayer but still receive the notification. Is there any way that I can get to see the rest of the page with a xampp install?

Thanks for your response.

Cheers

Christine

Hello Christine,

[quote]

First Question: I have products that have two colours eg, black/white or white/black is there any way that I am able to provide that within the colour lists?

[/quote]

Yes, you can. In this case, you need to use the product options functionality. For more information about how to set up product options, please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote]

Something I have a problem with the install that is on xampp when going to the product Designer tab within the Product Editing features it is providing a message that to view the page Adobe Flash Player - I have installed the latest version of flashplayer but still receive the notification. Is there any way that I can get to see the rest of the page with a xampp install?

[/quote]

Please provide us with the screenshot of the problem. In order that we can check it in more details.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team

Hi Anastasia,

Attached two screen dumps - one of trhe page as presented and the other with a confirmation of Flash Player installation.

Cheers

Christine

Product_Designer_flash.png

flash_installed.png

I get the Adobe problem too nut have just ignored it for now

Hello,

Please try checking this functionality in another browser in order to find out whether it is a browser-dependent problem. If yes, please reinstall the browser with which you experience the problem.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi There,

The problem was experienced with IE8, Firefox (latest) and GoogleChrome - all provided the same message.

I will repeat however that this is on a “localhost/xampp” installation - have yet to get to the installation on a linux/live webserver.

Cheers

Christine

Dear Christine,

Please download the latest version of the add-on from our site: [url=“Product designer CS-Cart add-on | CS-Cart module for customization”]http://www.alt-team.com/cs-cart-product-designer-add-on.html[/url]

It is compatible with CS-Cart 2.2.1