I sent an email to CS-Cart. While I am waiting for an answer, I thought I would post the questions up here.
- I am on a shopping cart that is really slow. We have 10,000 products. Will CS-Cart be able to handle that?
- With over 10,000 products, I don’t want to enter them manually. I know there is an import/export feature. Can I import my products and maintain their categories?
- My current host does not care about the shopper experience they just care if the website is up. I see that A2 Hosting is one of the recommended. Do they do a good job taking care of CS-Cart customers?
- Do you know if accepting Amazon Payments is on the roadmap?
- Is it possible to have multiple store-fronts with one admin backend/database?
- Do you like CS-Cart? I spent some time today reviewing the forums and I noticed that:
a) I didn’t see a lot of responses from CS-Cart.
b) There are some frustrated people with how CS-Cart is doing things with customer mods.
- Last question, I see some talk of a 2.0.9. How soon is that coming? Should I wait until that releases before I start moving over my store.
Thanks for reviewing my questions.