Post Javascript To Invoice/e-Mail

Our customer is selling a couple of handmade products that have a production time of max 2 weeks.
To display this to the customer i've wrote a little Javascript and placed it in a block and enable that for selected products.
Works just fine, however, would there be an easy-ish way to print this to the invoice and/or e-mails aswell?

ps. i was hoping for a existing addon for this, but only can find addons where customers can select their shipping date.

Our customer is selling a couple of handmade products that have a production time of max 2 weeks.
To display this to the customer i've wrote a little Javascript and placed it in a block and enable that for selected products.
Works just fine, however, would there be an easy-ish way to print this to the invoice and/or e-mails aswell?

ps. i was hoping for a existing addon for this, but only can find addons where customers can select their shipping date.

Could you guide me in the direction on how to save this date to the order data?
The easy option is not really an option. Most customers tend to be 'less smart' and sending daily mails on WHEN the order is arriving

Could you guide me in the direction on how to save this date to the order data?
The easy option is not really an option. Most customers tend to be 'less smart' and sending daily mails on WHEN the order is arriving

Create new column in ?:orders table, calculate the date while order placement, for example, in place_order hook (app/functions/fn.cart.php file) and save the value in database.

Better practice would be to use the ?:order_data table. But it's not easy to explain how to use it here in the forum.

Shipping information is store in the cscart_order_data table in serialized way with type = "L". All you need is to add value of new field to each chosen_shippings element of $cart['product_groups'] array