Possible To Embed Store In Blog?

Our site has a Wordpress blog and I'm thinking of putting the home page on wordpress. Is the way to do this exactly the same as the way it can be embedded on a Facebook page?

Hello,

If you use CS-Cart 4, you can embed your store in a blog using the Widget mode. There is a video that describes the process.

If you go to Design → Layouts, you'll see the widget code that you can add to a page in your Wordpress blog to embed your store. I suggest creating a separate layout just so that you can determine what elements of your store you want to show in the blog.

Please let me know if it helps.

Hello,

If you use CS-Cart 4, you can embed your store in a blog using the Widget mode. There is a video that describes the process.

If you go to Design → Layouts, you'll see the widget code that you can add to a page in your Wordpress blog to embed your store. I suggest creating a separate layout just so that you can determine what elements of your store you want to show in the blog.

Hi merchantman,

It is the exact way how you can show your cs-cart site at your wordpress page.

Just follow what ikoshkin said.

Best Regards-

Himanshu Dangwal

Hello,

Thanks Ivan. I will create a test layout when when the blog designed is finished.

Hi merchantman,

It is the exact way how you can show your cs-cart site at your wordpress page.

Just follow what ikoshkin said.

Best Regards-

Himanshu Dangwal

Thanks himanshudangwal.

Hello,

If embedding CS-Cart in WP blog, we would want to use Wordpress as a "container". We would strip off from the dedicated layout everything but store menus and other functional parts. In other words, page headers and footers should be stripped from embed layout but most everything else should stay. Would it be possible for the widget to be inadvertently broken out of the blog page or would all CS-Cart links stay in the appropriately designed embedding page on the blog?

If embedding CS-Cart in WP blog, we would want to use Wordpress as a "container". We would strip off from the dedicated layout everything but store menus and other functional parts. In other words, page headers and footers should be stripped from embed layout but most everything else should stay. Would it be possible for the widget to be inadvertently broken out of the blog page or would all CS-Cart links stay in the appropriately designed embedding page on the blog?

Hello, Merchantman,

The widget adjusts itself and its blocks automatically to fit the width of the page it is added to. If you add the widget to a Wordpress page and then go to that page, you'll be able to navigate the categories, sign in to your customer account, place orders, etc., without leaving the blog.

I hope that answers your question.

Hello.

I've tried this and it didn't work.

I created a test site on Wordpress called dstest2016.blog.wordpress.com

I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RseUfuFdctg

Went to design > layouts. Created a New Layout called Wordpress Store. Even turned the Header and Footer off like in the video.

Then I've coped all the Widget code from the box.

Gone to my Wordpress test blog admin. Pages > Add

For test just called it "Shop Page"

Pasted Code Into HTML Editor.

This is all I get [url=http://postimg.org/image/vqzinfm1z/][/url]

Help please :)

FYI I have also tried integrating into my personal blog which has a full, paid domain. Same result.

FYI I have also tried integrating into my personal blog which has a full, paid domain. Same result.

Please try to temporarily disable all third-party add-ons in your store and re-embed the widget code.

I can do even better. I've used a Widget code from this site. Which is just the basic CS Cart 4.3.5 installed, nothing else.

http://www.genuineappleaccessories.co.uk/

Same result.

Sorted.

Widget mode doesn't work with online version of Wordpress, must be Server installed. You should put that in the Widget Instructions,