Possible to buy individual addons for community edition?

Hi,

Is it possible to buy individual addons for cscart community. It would be really useful. PParticularly as i dont need all of the addons available.

Specifically i want to be able to set up a newsletter function on my site. But obviously cscart community doesnt have this. I would prefer not to go down the route of finding an external solution since cscart is such a tidy solution as it is.

Thanks

Tom

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your interest in CS-Cart Shopping Cart software.

My name is Alexander Shabaev, I am a sales manager at CS-Cart.

We will be glad to develop the required module for you in the framework of our paid custom development service - Multi Vendor Marketplace Development - CS-Cart

Please submit your request via the contact form on our website CS-Cart Contacts | Phone Number, Email, Address, etc. | Contact Us so that our engineers could study your requirements and estimate the task.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Why not just ante up and spend the $230 for a Pro license rather than ending up with a customized/unique solution?

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’ timestamp=‘1312571560’ post=‘118954’]

Why not just ante up and spend the $230 for a Pro license rather than ending up with a customized/unique solution?

[/quote]

Sensible is not the way of the world anymore Tony. :unsure:

I think what the OP is looking for is paying about $20 (just an estimate) per addon already available in the pro, so lets say he just needs like 3 addons that'l be $60 as opposed to $230 for a full license. I think this is a very viable solution for those on a budget or those needing only a couple of addons.

They already give the Community Edition away for free, I think he needs to pay to play! :)

I guess I'm just used to people who run real businesses. $230? A drop in the bucket given that the business is to be based on this piece of software…

LOL!!! I've never seen a quote from CSC for under $150 much less $20!