Possible Bug With Shippings

I think I may have found a bug in CS-Cart.

I have set up my store to use manual shipping rates. There are 7 locations/destinations, each one corresponding to a region as determined by Brazil’s Correios and encompassing one or more brazilian states. There is also at least 2 shipping methods: Sedex (express delivery) and PAC (standard delivery).

Their prices are determined by weight in kilogram increments, so in each of the 7 locations for each shipping method I have to add 30 rows and type in 30 values, adding up to some 210 different prices. Very cumbersome, but that’s not the problem.

The problem is that I successfully filled in the 30 values for 6 locations. Whenever I try to set up the 7th location, I cannot add more than 15-20 rows. If I do that, then CS-Cart simply discards whatever I placed in that 7th location and goes right back to the admin panel home page - and with a twist: none of the menus show up.

I guess I can solve that by deleting some of the rows (going up to 25 kilograms instead of 30 kilograms), but it looks like this is a bug or a limitation in CS-Cart. The PHP error reporting does not seem to show any errors.

Hello,

I suggest posting this issue on the bug tracker: http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/

Done