Plesk Nginx Configuration Product page Error

Hi i use cs-cart version 4.x, Plesk 18.04, Ubuntu 18 how can i setup with nginx. When i start nginx, main page and category is working but product page cant open gives this error

Server Error

Page Not Found

This page either doesn’t exist, or it moved somewhere else.

1 Like

Hello!

You can set up your server with using these instructions:
https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/install/nginx.html

1- i create the /etc/nginx/sites-available/mysite.conf file and add “Description and configuration of the primary domain for the store” configuration then ln -s /etc/nginx/sites-available/mysite.conf /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/mysite.conf file but cant works in plesk.

2- i try second choose in plesk apache & nginx configuration add configuration its gives error

i add this in second choose in here ??

gzip on;
gzip_disable "MSIE [1-6]\\.(?!.*SV1)";
gzip_proxied any;
gzip_comp_level 5;
gzip_types text/plain text/css application/javascript application/x-javascript text/xml application/xml application/rss+xml text/javascript image/x-icon image/bmp image/svg+xml;
gzip_vary on;

Please can help for plesk configuration nginx detailed.

i host in server more than one site.

For nginx i change it in .htacces file something??

Can work like this??

Wordpress PHP, Apache, Nginx Settings on plesk [𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝟖/𝟏𝟎] - YouTube

if i disable proxy mode in plesk apache gives only main page not catalog or product page i use seo names

i think no one loves cs-cart why anyone help for when open Apache & Nginx Settings active Nginx in plesk gives when click product and category or the other “404 Page Error” .

Hi!

Unfortunately we don’t have a ready article in the documentation for the case of using nginx as reverse proxy for Apache. In case you need assistance on setting up your server, I can offer our services:

Plesk plesk is not a newly released software. i think gives something documentation somewhere but if cant share i think cs-cart user only take documentaion if have a money.

Hello!

As I can see, you’re trying to edit an additional Nginx configuration. We can offer you to check the main Nginx config that works with your project. Also, if your project is processed by Apache, you need to check that .htaccess file works correctly. Template configuration, unfortunately, cannot give expected growth of the performance for the project, because each project has its own characteristics and it’s needed to adapt the configuration specifically to your needs.

As I understand, you start launching your project, so If you need assistance with Plesk or a server configuration, our team is ready to help you with this process. You can contact me via personal message, share me a link to your website, and we will discuss your issue in details.
Also, you can check our website to learn more about our server/infrastructure and hosting services: https://asaplab.io/.