Please give me an idea about international order

Hi, everyone

I have a question about international order.

ip

I’m located on USA so sometimes internation customer want to get order.

But problem is, we only accept local credit card and UPS shipping.

So, the transaction is not available when they try to get order their credit card.

Also shipping cost is too expensive.

what is the best answer for my situation.

We want to get international order but we don’t want to use paypal. I heard it is not

simple and high risk about strange customer.

Why you do not take bank wire for those customers? I am from germany and i would pay through bank wire or paypal, if you do not take credit card (mastercard)

Thank you for your reply.

How to set up bank wire mod?

[quote name=‘Triplex’]Why you do not take bank wire for those customers? I am from germany and i would pay through bank wire or paypal, if you do not take credit card (mastercard)[/QUOTE]

Yea, wire is very popular in Germany. From Lithuania to send wire to USA would cost ~30$ (20eur)

[quote name=‘Triplex’]Why you do not take bank wire for those customers? I am from germany and i would pay through bank wire or paypal, if you do not take credit card (mastercard)[/QUOTE]

Yea, wire is very popular in Germany. From Lithuania to send wire to USA would cost ~30$ (20eur)

[quote name=‘staright’]Thank you for your reply.

How to set up bank wire mod?[/QUOTE]

Moneybookers.com does accept bank payments in some countries. But what Triplex meant was you give customer your bank account details, he goes to bank (or use online banking) fills details and sends funds.

Yes, that´s it Darius!

O.K i prefer paypal or credit card, because the merchant have the money faster and i get my package faster, but if you havent this option then bank wire.