Please Allow Us To Ignore Russian Forum Threads

Quite a lot of forum discussions here are in Russian.
As most English speaking customer do not read Russian at all, we need to wade through unreadable threads to spot the discussions relevant to us.
This forum software has a number of addons available to let us filter / ignore forums.
For example this one: https://invisionpower.com/files/file/5166-ignore-topics/

Please implement this here.

You can already do that. Select Filter by Forum on the left toolbar.

Awesome! Thank you.

No joy... You can't filter Multi-language on English only. I can get Russian only, but that is the exact opposite of what I would like.

It works for me. You have to select the (sub)forums you want to see.

Simply deselect the Russian forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where exactly is this setting?

Click on View New Content in upper right.

Then on bottom of left toolbar click on Filter by Forum

Select all the English Forums (you might want to exclude the Version 1 forums also). I found this trick a few months ago and it has made my forum reading much more pleasurable. Also, on my Iphone I use the tapatalk app to view the cs-cart forum. It makes reading and responding to forum posts much easier on the Iphone.

The odd thing is in the Russian forums they talk a lot more technical. Cs-cart employees actually answer technical questions (in a timely manner) in the Russian forums and provide code fixes. I do not speak Russian, but Google translate is very helpful.

The odd thing is in the Russian forums they talk a lot more technical. Cs-cart employees actually answer technical questions (in a timely manner) in the Russian forums and provide code fixes. I do not speak Russian, but Google translate is very helpful.

Yes, cs-cart works nights and weekends in the Russian Forums.
I've mentioned that it's not very good PR to send English customers a "we're too busy" from helpdesk and then to watch postings in other forums by cs-cart personnel.
Translate is awesome but you have to understand the title to know if it's of interest.

Thanks for the pointer. Helps a lot when I don't get to it for a day or two.

You know, members from Russian forums complain approximately twice a week on why tech support does not solve their problems either on forum or Help Desk.
And I can say that no priorities on languages here from tech support side.

However we have a number of video tutorials on Russian: http://www.cs-cart.ru/videos/admin/including some that covers tech basis. And at the moment we are working on adapting these video tutorials for English speaking audience: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwNSdQKT4bWchaVWVbrdT0lWVgOXiOy0M

Its not possible to filter forums on mobile.

Try using the Tapatalk app on mobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing scary in learning new languages :wink:

Try using the Tapatalk app on mobile. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not touching Tapatalk with a ten feet pole. I'd rather have Russian threads.

What’s wrong with tapatalk? I have used it for months to read and respond to posts in the cs cart forums. I have not run into any issues. It makes viewing the forums on my iPhone a pleasure. I have it set to show me the latest posts in all forums (minus the foreign language ones). With one simple click I can catch up on all the recent posts.