PHP version from 5.1.0 to 5.3.x is required. PHP 5.4.x and later are not supported.

My hosting company has issued this notice

[quote][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]You are receiving this email as your hosting package(s) for the attached list of domains is still making use of [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]PHP[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] 5.3.3.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hetzner[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] will discontinue [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]PHP[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] 5.3.3 in October 2013, automatically upgrading all hosting packages to [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]PHP[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] 5.4.4 on [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 October 2013[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3].[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Please ensure your website(s) is fully compatible with [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]PHP[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] 5.4.4 before [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 October[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] as you will not be able to revert to [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]PHP[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] 5.3.3.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Note: the rollback option in the konsoleH [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]PHP[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] Config tool will not be available from [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 October 2013[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3].[/size][/font][/quote]

I get this error if i change PHP version on the server

[quote]PHP version from 5.1.0 to 5.3.x is required. PHP 5.4.x and later are not supported. Your PHP is version 5.4.4-14+deb7u3+hetz1, please ask your host to install a supported version.[/quote]

I am using Multi Vendor - any ideas if this will support PHP 5.4.4 soon?

Moving the site to a different hosting company is not an option.

CS-Cart 3.x doesn't support PHP 5.4. Yor options are to upgrade to CS-Cart 4.x or change hosts. Seeing that you said changing host isn't an option that leaves upgrading the cart.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Is there [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart 4.x Multivendor?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I am running → [/font][/color] [color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]CS-Cart: version [/size][/font][/color]3.0.6 MULTIVENDOR

Of course its there

thanks - got it :?