Paypoint/secpay/pay360 Intergration

I am trying to currently use Paypoint as a payment method on my website using the guide here: https://capitapay.blob.core.windows.net/cmsstorage/capitapay/media/general/new-website/integration%20guides/gateway_hosted_v_3-0.pdf

However, it keeps coming up with the following error message:

digests do not match : possible fraud attempt.

I contacted Secpay support who advised I need to add the digest key but I cannot see where to do this. So my question is, has anyone else managed to get Paypoint successfully integrated because I've been failing for a few days now! :?

Many thanks :mrgreen:

I am trying to currently use Paypoint as a payment method on my website using the guide here: https://capitapay.blob.core.windows.net/cmsstorage/capitapay/media/general/new-website/integration%20guides/gateway_hosted_v_3-0.pdf

However, it keeps coming up with the following error message:

I contacted Secpay support who advised I need to add the digest key but I cannot see where to do this. So my question is, has anyone else managed to get Paypoint successfully integrated because I've been failing for a few days now! :?

Many thanks :mrgreen:

Hello!

How do you create the digest? Please check the 13.2 Authentication from You to Pay360 by Capita (using the remote password) point in the documentation.

To create the digest key, I need to log into my Secpay account and use the remote passwords section. It's just a box I type a new password into, so it can be whatever I want.

To create the digest key, I need to log into my Secpay account and use the remote passwords section. It's just a box I type a new password into, so it can be whatever I want.

According to the documentation:

The value of the digest request parameter shown in the example above is created by concatenating the trans_id and amount for a given transaction, along with your remote password, known only to you and Pay360 by Capita. The following process must take place on your server before posting the transaction details to Pay360 by Capita

So you need to make the string that contains trans_id, amount and remotepassword. Then encrypt it using MD5.

But where do I put this string then?

But where do I put this string then?

Hello!

You need to put it as "digest" field in the post array along with merchant, trans_id, amount and callback.