Paypal Question

What is the difference between the following paypal methods?

PayPal Express Checkout

PayPal

PayPal Advanced

PayPal Pro

How do I know which to use when setting up my paypal method?

Will all paypal accounts work on the above?

Detailed answer can be found on the following forum:

https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?70-whats-the-difference-between-paypal-standard-express-and-pro

PayPal Express Checkout

PayPal (website payments)

are most simple solutions available to most countries.

Website payments when customer leaves site and confirms payment in paypal then returns to your site.

Express checkout basically incorporates login, address fill, in checkout, current in contex mode makes

basically customer not leave site, login in iframe, payment is confirmed within your checkout without leave.

Problem with above solutions that they are mostly oriented to paypal registered customer, credit card option is hardly

displayed or even not displayed at all if you ever made a paypal login from you pc..

PayPal Advanced

PayPal Pro

Are available only to UK and US first of all. Secondly is monthly subscription fee based on site and off site credit card processor, merchant account.. Similar merchant accounts are offered by tons of competitor companies..

Even paypal is most popular payment option worldwide, some customers do not prefer to register on their site and add cards to their profile.. So heaving a way to accept cc payments on site with no leave is much desired option by most.

What is the difference between the following paypal methods?

PayPal Express Checkout

PayPal

PayPal Advanced

PayPal Pro

How do I know which to use when setting up my paypal method?

Will all paypal accounts work on the above?