Paypal Payments Failed

Ok,

I have been through the forums and have found these smae probs encountered by other people. I have tried their fixes, but it just doesn’t work for me.

Any changes to the php/code also doesn’t work, because my code seems to differ from the examples given.

This is doing my head in.

Customers get either “failed” order messgae, or a “declined” message.

The money ALWAYS shows up in my paypal account.

What is going on here? I am really starting to lose patience with this cart.

cheers all.

Am using 2.07

I’m having this issue as well. I’m currently running 1.3.5-SP4, anyone have any ideas?

[quote name=‘photogabor’]Ok,

I have been through the forums and have found these smae probs encountered by other people. I have tried their fixes, but it just doesn’t work for me.

Any changes to the php/code also doesn’t work, because my code seems to differ from the examples given.

This is doing my head in.

Customers get either “failed” order messgae, or a “declined” message.

The money ALWAYS shows up in my paypal account.

What is going on here? I am really starting to lose patience with this cart.

cheers all.

Am using 2.07[/QUOTE]

Same Issue my customer order status always = failed, paypal funds get transferred successfully every time

I am using 2.0.12

[quote name=‘pieterisme’]Same Issue my customer order status always = failed, paypal funds get transferred successfully every time

I am using 2.0.12[/QUOTE]

Same here, Order fails at the cart end but the money apears in Paypal

I dont think its an issue with CS-Cart though (will be taking it up with them anyway)

The problem seems to be that by the time you have jumped through all the hoops to pay by Paypal, the wrong information gets relayed back to the cart. Its almosts as if you have gone off to a different page on paypal and left the CS-Cart link youu came in on behind, then when you return to the store its like you havent actually paid.

It looks like paypal has recently changed the process for checking out as a guest, it used to have the details payment form on the page you enter on but now its written in small writing “dont have a paypal account? click here”.

It may well be that CS-CART hasnt updated its payment processing, or there is some kind of update available.

Will post back once i hear from CS

Alex

That would be some PayPal issue (some changes or I don’t know) because we noticed problems with PayPal payments from our other partners as well (I mean not CS-Cart users) by doing payments through PayPal on their sites.

Looks like they have changed it back to how it was, I.e as soon as you go to paypal, it takes you straight to the page where your credit card details are entered, instead of the “not a member? check out as a guest” link that was easily missable.

I’ve almost no failed orders at all now!

Alex