Paypal Not Charging For Shipping

We have recently upgraded to Version 4 and now are having paypal problems.

It was working fine until yesterday and now Paypal isn’t charging shipping.

When the orders get sent to paypal for payment, it doesn’t charge them for the shipping. And it marks the orders as declined in cs-cart because the payment doesn’t match the invoice amount.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks!

Mindy

I am seeing this same behavior as of about 5 pm 10/08/2014. We are in version 2.2.5. Please post any findings and I will do the same.

The solution is here http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/37340-paypal-postage-issue/page__view__findpost__p__193776

Thanks!

Anyone with this problem? I´m just starting to experience it :confused:

Dear MrZeO,

Please try to reinstall PayPal add-on.

It helped some people on forum to cope with the PayPal problems last year.

Best regards, Alt-team.

I am having this same issue. Version 4.2.4

Under Payment Information:[color=#333333]

Method

[indent=3]PayPal [/indent][/color][color=#333333]

IPN errors

[indent=3]Payment total is different than the order total.[/indent]

[indent=3]Not charging the shipping, and not sending order to order department.[/indent]

[indent=3]Any solutions verified?[/indent]

[indent=3]www.allcrests.com[/indent][/color]

Uninstall the PayPal addon, make sure you take a note of your settings for PayPal in “Payment Methods” (as method is removed).

Reinstall addon and set up payment method.

It worked for me.

Barry

[quote name='names' timestamp='1425687932' post='207356']

I am having this same issue. Version 4.2.4

Under Payment Information:

[color=#333333]Method[/color]

[indent=3]PayPal[/indent]

[color=#333333]IPN errors[/color]

[indent=3][color=#333333]Payment total is different than the order total.[/color][/indent]

[indent=3][color=#333333]Not charging the shipping, and not sending order to order department.[/color][/indent]

[indent=3][color=#333333]Any solutions verified?[/color][/indent]

[indent=3][color=#333333]www.allcrests.com[/color][/indent]

[/quote]

No luck. Uninstalled and re installed.

Still not passing shipping to the paypal page…

This is because the paypal policy, the shipping cost is free depending on wich country and currency.

[quote]

Buying online or instore is Free (when no currency conversion is involved).

[/quote]

Hi,

I used PayPal standard (and express) in 2.2.4. I upgraded to 4.4.2. I have an issue with PayPal express. Two invoices for every order.

I had a problem with PayPal Standard, with a IPN error. I never used IPN, don't know what it is, and PayPal standard works just fine. This is after I unchecked the box in the PayPal add-on section under Instant Payment Notification Settings. The box “Override customer info” was checked. I unchecked and have not had the same problems with PayPal Standard since I made the change. Not sure when it got checked.

Bob

[quote name='Anaconda' timestamp='1425831518' post='207413']

This is because the paypal policy, the shipping cost is free depending on wich country and currency.

[/quote]

Sorry , Maybe I am misunderstanding, but are you saying PayPal won LET me charge for shipping?

I looked at my paypal shipping settings and was unable to locate an issue, ( May have missed something?)

IPN is OFF ,And the only settings under addons are my payment email and override customer info, which does not change the negative results.

I will post this, since I was unable to find it in the forums.

In order for Paypal to take the shipping call, you must not have ANY shipping methods in PayPal setup.

I had one that was DEACTIVATED, but that's not good enough, it had to be deleted.

Hope this helps someone.

[quote name=‘names’ timestamp=‘1426869128’ post=‘208581’]

I will post this, since I was unable to find it in the forums.

In order for Paypal to take the shipping call, you must not have ANY shipping methods in PayPal setup.

I had one that was DEACTIVATED, but that’s not good enough, it had to be deleted.

Hope this helps someone.

[/quote]

Where do you do this exactly? I´m tired and have raised the price on the products with shipping to avoid charging shippin -_-

In your paypal account > Under Profile> My selling tools> Shipping calculations>

I Had the issue with PayPal Standard, but this fixed it.