PayPal Multi currency at 2.0.4

1. We have sorted out all problems with PayPal payment in multiple currencies.

If user chooses USD on the website but pays for your account in CAD you receive payment in CAD with calculated amounts.

2. Metacharge payments are now also sorted.

Contact us for help.

Why don’t you just post the sollution here?

[quote name=‘marapelas’]Why don’t you just post the sollution here?[/quote]

Because they want to sell it to you.

Jesse,

Just a suggestion. I think such commercial topic’s should be moved to “3rd Party Services” ?

[quote name=‘Darius’]Jesse,

Just a suggestion. I think such commercial topic’s should be moved to “3rd Party Services” ?[/quote]

I guess this one could but they have declined to provide further information.

If they don’t respond to this thread in the next 7 days I’ll consider deleting it as we’ve already got enough commercial modifications available for paypal

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I guess this one could but they have declined to provide further information.

If they don’t respond to this thread in the next 7 days I’ll consider deleting it as we’ve already got enough commercial modifications available for paypal[/QUOTE]

Well, we did not reply only because nobody asked.

What we did:

We have created 3 paypal files (each for 1 currency we accept USD, EUR and GBP).

1. USD (converted from paypal.php)

was

$paypal_total = fn_format_price($order_info[‘total’] - fn_order_shipping_cost($order_info));

$paypal_shipping = fn_order_shipping_cost($order_info);

now

$coefficient = db_get_field(“SELECT coefficient FROM cscart_currencies WHERE currency_code=‘usd’”);

$paypal_total = fn_format_price(($order_info[‘total’] - fn_order_shipping_cost($order_info)) /$coefficient );

$paypal_shipping = fn_format_price(fn_order_shipping_cost($order_info)/$coefficient);

AND

Line 182

$v[‘price’] = fn_format_price(($v[‘subtotal’] - fn_external_discounts($v)) / $v[‘amount’]);

now

$v[‘price’] = fn_format_price((($v[‘subtotal’] - fn_external_discounts($v)) / $v[‘amount’])/$coefficient);

2. For any other currency (e.g. EUR), create a file (e.g.) paypaleuro.php and replace

cscart_currencies WHERE currency_code=‘usd’“); by

cscart_currencies WHERE currency_code=‘eur’”);

Everything works just fine.

Hmm do you rename paypal.php to paypalusd.php?

[quote name=‘signalator’]Well, we did not reply only because nobody asked.

What we did:

We have created 3 paypal files (each for 1 currency we accept USD, EUR and GBP).

1. USD (converted from paypal.php)

was

$paypal_total = fn_format_price($order_info[‘total’] - fn_order_shipping_cost($order_info));

$paypal_shipping = fn_order_shipping_cost($order_info);

now

$coefficient = db_get_field(“SELECT coefficient FROM cscart_currencies WHERE currency_code=‘usd’”);

$paypal_total = fn_format_price(($order_info[‘total’] - fn_order_shipping_cost($order_info)) /$coefficient );

$paypal_shipping = fn_format_price(fn_order_shipping_cost($order_info)/$coefficient);

AND

Line 182

$v[‘price’] = fn_format_price(($v[‘subtotal’] - fn_external_discounts($v)) / $v[‘amount’]);

now

$v[‘price’] = fn_format_price((($v[‘subtotal’] - fn_external_discounts($v)) / $v[‘amount’])/$coefficient);

2. For any other currency (e.g. EUR), create a file (e.g.) paypaleuro.php and replace

cscart_currencies WHERE currency_code=‘usd’“); by

cscart_currencies WHERE currency_code=‘eur’”);

Everything works just fine.[/QUOTE]

help!?!

Yes, we did renamed files to paypalusd, paypalgbp and created a different payment methods for each file.

signalator: so it works?~?! It would be wonderful! That my customers can select based on the currency that I request them to pay in…

So just choose Paypal when creativing a separate payment method? No need to remove the default paypal.php?

hmm if this mod works, but was wondering how would my customers be able to pay in that currency if our base currency is still set in SGD for example?

We have prices from different countries, in their respective currencies…

At the moment, I only show the origin currency in short description, while the payment amount is still in SGD…

now in version 2.1.1 is no longer active paypal settlement

Paypal - Paid The total does not match AMOUNT The total order :confused: :confused: :confused:

We have decided not to use CS-cart as it not so good. We are developing our own cart.