Payment Methods Under Stripe Connect

Hi everyone,

We have a question regarding the standard CS-Cart Stripe Connect add-on and hope that someone here may be able to help us.

After putting in our credentials (id & keys), we managed to connect vendor accounts and successfully link their account to ours.

So far so good, everything seems to work.

Now, to the issue we're having:

During the checkout process, when selecting Stripe Connect, it only shows card payments as a payment method. (it works and registers payments on Stripe)

What about the other payment methods that you can choose from on the Stripe dashboard?

Is the add-on limited to only card payments out of the box? Do all other payment methods such as giropay, sepa, sofort etc. need to be integrated manually?

There wasn't anything regarding this in the CS-Cart documentation. In addition, it seems like a daunting task when looking at the documentation on Stripe that explains how to integrate the code into an existing solution like this one, considering that CS-Cart doesn't feature among the list of partners.

Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Paul

Hello, Paul. I'm sorry that it took me too long to reply to this topic. But I finally have news on the matter.

You're right: for the moment, Stripe Connect supports payments through Stripe only. But we received many requests, so we're now working on implementing the extra payment options through Stripe in CS-Cart Multi-Vendor 4.16.1.

It is scheduled to release somewhere between mid-Autumn 2022 and the end of 2022. "Sooner" is possible (although unlikely), but "later" is out of the question.