Payment methods (clear pay, apple pay)

Hi all,

Ive set up stripe connect and want to offer clearpay / after pay + Apple Pay for my customers for vendors who have connected to stripe but I dont know how to move it from ‘ready to integrate’ to ‘active’ in my stripe account? Does anyone have any guidance?

Hi!

You need to proceed to this one page at the Stripe Dashboard:

Find there the Afterpay / Clearpay and click the Turn on button.

that’s fine for after pay but not for apple pay which requires some configuration set up

We ran into the same issue. The Apple Pay configuration area within Stripe (once logged in) is at:
Stripe Login | Sign in to the Stripe Dashboard https://dashboard.stripe.com/settings/payments/apple_pay

You will need to complete the “Web domains” area only if using default payment integration - it just wants you to place a verification page (apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association) into the /.well-known/ folder of your host. It should have the instructions in Stripe when you click on “Add new domain”. Apple Pay then worked from within the Checkout page, but it did not work completely from within the “Product Pages” Apple Pay payment button for us. (It accepted the payment, but did not create an Order or pass along the product being purchased). We may just have an older CS-Cart version though(?)…

I found this information on the Stripe website: Enable Apple Pay on your Stripe account : Stripe: Help & Support [Preformatted text](https://support.stripe.com/questions/enable-apple-pay-on-your-stripe-account)

Also, I think Stripe may have a minimum transaction payment amount if you are looking to test things out - we were able to get a $.53 transaction to go through, but the minimum could be lower, like $.30 or so…

Cheers! :wink:

Follow these steps:

1. Visit your Stripe dashboard and click “Settings”.
  2. Click on “Payments”.
  3. Scroll down to the “Clearpay” section and click on “Activate”.
  4. Enter your Clearpay Merchant ID and Secret Key from your Clearpay account.
  5. Then click on “Save”.

When Clearpay is activated, it will be available to your customers as a payment option.

1 Like