Payment Method Order

My customer would like PayPal Express to be the default payment method. We have the credit card method also set up. But, the credit card method is one tab and 'Other Payment Options' (where PayPal Express is listed) is a second tab. Is there any way to make the PayPal Express the default?

Hello tjordan,

In order to do this, please follow this instruction:[list=1]

[]Rename the “payments_tab3” language variable to “Credit cards” and “payments_tab1” to “Other Payment Options” on this page admin.php?dispatch=languages.translations .

[
]On the payment method update page choose the right Payment category (Other Payment Options for PayPal and Credit card for credit card).

[/list]

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

[quote name='tjordan' timestamp='1401819847' post='184975']

My customer would like PayPal Express to be the default payment method. We have the credit card method also set up. But, the credit card method is one tab and 'Other Payment Options' (where PayPal Express is listed) is a second tab. Is there any way to make the PayPal Express the default?

[/quote]

As alternative you can use the “prepare_checkout_payment_methods” PHP hook in the My changes module with the following simple code:

$payment_groups = krsort($payment_groups);

Thanks.