Payment Method Error - Productvariable.php, Line: 91

Hello everyone,

When a customer attempts to make any purchase using Stripe as a payment method after the customer clicks "submit my order", the customer will then see "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable". The order goes through and we can see the orders in the backend however, the customer has absolutely no confirmation of any order except via email. I did a quick google search and I assume its something to do with the fact CS Cart has been updated and its broken due to the theme I am using (ThinTheme by ThemeHills) but I am unsure. We tested with Paypal and got the same error. Please if anyone has any advise it will be appreciated as we can't take any orders at the moment and the business will grind to a halt. Below is the error I have found when inspecting the element in chrome.

Bump - Still can't fix it.

Bump

Bump - Website is STILL giving customers an error at checkout.

Someone is most likely going to have to check your files since it seems this is an isolated incident.

Someone is most likely going to have to check your files since it seems this is an isolated incident.

Who would be responsible for that? Is the error cs-cart or theme?

Who would be responsible for that? Is the error cs-cart or theme?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Did this start occurring directly after a CSC upgrade?

I suppose you could temporarily change to CSC default theme and try to reproduce.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Did this start occurring directly after a CSC upgrade?

I suppose you could temporarily change to CSC default theme and try to reproduce.

I've spoken to theme hills and it's not a theme error, It's a cs-cart error.

I'm not sure if it occurred after the update because the site hasn't officially launched yet and we have only discovered it when doing our first test orders.

I've spoken to theme hills and it's not a theme error, It's a cs-cart error.

I'm not sure if it occurred after the update because the site hasn't officially launched yet and we have only discovered it when doing our first test orders.

Have you resolve this issue because I am having the same problem.