Payment Gateway Support St George Bank

Hi There.

There’s not St George gateway at the present time. Having contacted StGeorge myself I was requested to pay a considerable amount of cash upfront for the developers kit so sorry to say I’m unable to assist. (Despite all my business accounts are with St George / BankSA)

My old suggestion is to contact the nearest business centre and ask for their best reference.

This is an old post but wondering if any progress has been made by anybody in the last few years.

Does a gateway exist from CSCart to Stgeorge Payment gateway.

I have a Stgeorge Merchant Account but using something like eWay as well as Stgeorge fees would be too expensive. Are there cheaper/better options than eWay ?

[quote name='Pbraz' timestamp='1399720470' post='183230']

This is an old post but wondering if any progress has been made by anybody in the last few years.

Does a gateway exist from CSCart to Stgeorge Payment gateway.

I have a Stgeorge Merchant Account but using something like eWay as well as Stgeorge fees would be too expensive. Are there cheaper/better options than eWay ?

[/quote]

We have integrated this pyament method for one of our customers in 2013. But I am not sure if the used documentation is actual. If you are interested in this payment method, please contact us at Online-shop and marketplace Development from e-commerce experts eCom Labs and we will adapt this methos to your current version of CS-Cart. Thank you.