Pay with Paypal direct without using checkout

Hi All,

I thought that the pay with PayPal button that is displayed on the 'Cart Contents' page allowed the customer to pay directly via PayPal without having to enter any details on my CS-Cart (v3) website. But it seems that clicking that button takes the customer to PayPal where they login and they are then returned back to my CS-Cart site 'Checkout' page with their details filled in using info from PayPal. The 'Checkout' page then has to be completed for the order to go through.

What i require is the customer to go to the PayPal page and pay, similar to how Google Checkout works.

Thanks for any help

That is how PayPal express works. Buyer has to confirm the order on the seller's website to complete the payment.

[quote name='cartfix' timestamp='1368005514' post='161487']

That is how PayPal express works. Buyer has to confirm the order on the seller's website to complete the payment.

[/quote]

Yup cartfix is right …with using PayPal Pro, PayPal also wants you to use the PayPal Express (which puts the 'Pay with PayPal' on your cart page so the customer never needs to go through the main checkout process).