Partial Payment (Layaway Plan)

Hi Guys,

we are considering on giving a work to Alt Team to build us a Partial Payment add on for 2.24 version of cs cart.

it cost $945 usd with them and i am looking for other users that would need this addon to split the cost. if you are interested in this addon please let me know here or PM me.

Thanks

the mode will have these futures:

The “Installment Plan” modification.

Admin panel

1. We will add the “Installment Plan” section on the product update page.
  2. We will add the “Enabled” check-box in the “Installment Plan” section.
  • if the check-box is ticked, then, the installment plan will be available for the product.
  1. We will add the “Duration” select-box.
  • in this select-box will be ability to select the maximum duration of the installment plan.

Customer area
  1. if the “Enabled” check-box is ticked, then, the “Installments” select-box will be available on the product details page.
  2. In this select-box, customers will be able select the number of months for installments.
  • example: if the customer has chosen four months,then, the first payment will be 25% of the cost.
  1. Only the first part of the product cost will be included in the “Subtotal” and “Total” sections on the checkout page.
  2. The customer will be able to change the number of the months on the checkout page.
  3. If in the customer's cart is a product purchased on installments and regular product, then, the first payment will include the full cost of regular product, shipping costs and taxes.
  4. If in the customer's cart is a product purchased on installments only, then, the first payment will include the percentage of the total order cost.
  5. if the product is purchased in installments, then, the product will have the “Partly paid” status.
  6. On the order details page the customer will be able to pay installments.
  • the customer will have the ability to select more than one month.
  1. if the product is fully paid, then, the product will have the “Processed” status.
  2. On the order details page, in the customer area and admin area will be displayed the number of payments.

Modification of this complexity will cost USD 945 and it'll take me for 10 business days. Please note that I'll be able to start the work in 3 days after payment is made.

have you got that developed?

if it's good i am interested.