Pair.com

LOL

Your URLS are available in a thread YOU POSTED. If you dont want your information available then I suggest you get off the internet.

As for CSCart-usa.com , i’m not an authorized reseller, I’M THERE USA PARTNER!

Feel free to ask. Next year Ill be sure to post pictures of me when I’m at the CS Cart Offices in Russia.

Now you should get back to upgrading your 135 sp3 store!:mrgreen:

Jesse-Lee,

You link Barn Light Electric on your signature…

Why Barn Light Electric is hosted at SoftLayer Technologies Inc.?

Maybe because SoftLayer Technologies Inc. is better than your “webhosting company”? Right?

[URL]What's that site running? | Netcraft

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’]Your URLS are available in a thread YOU POSTED. [/quote]

Could you give this link thread back?

Lee Li Pop

These forums are used to educate people about CS-Cart, does this thread benefit the image of CS-Cart ?

No, no it doesn’t. The thread probably should be closed, but by doing that it would ruin all the fun.

As for the links, you have posted your links numerous times Lee Li. The only difference is that you hid the links under words like “here”. Now is there a difference? I don’t know and I am not up with the whole security thing so I really honestly can’t argue with this one.

My questions though is, isn’t part of the whole SEO thing to get your site linked out there as much as possible and by doing this Google picks it up more and then places you higher? So if this is correct than didn’t ET sort of help you out?

Like I said above, I really don’t know what I am talking about here, so I could totally be wrong.

Brandon

Brandon

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]Jesse-Lee,

You link Barn Light Electric on your signature…

Maybe because SoftLayer Technologies Inc. is better than your “webhosting company”? Right?

[URL]What's that site running? | Netcraft

Lee Li Pop[/QUOTE]

I’m hosted at cyberlync as well and when I type in my domain name on the site you listed it says softlayer instead of cyberlync.

Lee-Li Pop, I respect that you are stubborn we all are which is why the battle will never end, but the cheap shots are making us all look bad. We are all business owners here, so instead of battleing one another how about we come together and make a better community and focus the negative energy on creating better modifications and helping people out with real problems. (cough unable to ship to that location problem i experience with cs206 cough)

ETInteractive,

As interesting as this has been, please close or delete this thread. Think about all of the new users or prospects that are coming to this forum.

Lee Li Pop,

Move on.

JesseLeeStringer,

You have more important stuff to do right?

Now, can we all just get along! :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]Jesse-Lee,

Lee Li Pop[/quote]

Duh… [URL]http://cyberlnc.com/component/content/article/53.html[/URL]

I told you to post your spammy link campaigns in your own thread, hell I even titled it “Pair.com” for you. Next thing I know I’m an internet celebrity!

Seo wise; congrats:

[url]pair.com cs-cart - Google Suche

[quote name=‘jegesmaci’]JesseLeeStringer,

You have more important stuff to do right?

Now, can we all just get along! :)[/quote]

I do Sire, been transferring a few hundred megabytes of data so that I can start a new seo campaign. Thought I’d check the forums :wink:

Hello Brandon,

I appreciate you because you’re teasing, but courteous, and I think you’re smarter than some “experts” here.

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]The only difference is that you hid the links under words like “here”. [/QUOTE]

Give us threads link back.

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]

My questions though is, isn’t part of the whole SEO thing to get your site linked out there as much as possible and by doing this Google picks it up more and then places you higher?[/QUOTE]

It seems to me my websites are #1 on Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Altavista, AllTheWeb, and many others minors search engines, like the excellent Exalead.com:

[url]http://www.exalead.com/search/[/url]

This for my homepages and +60% of my internal pages.

And this, with the keywords in singular and plural.

So, can I get more?

But mostly, I do NOT say “I am an expert in SEO,” as some here, whose rankings of their own websites are far from being like mine…

Remember, Brandon, I’m NOT affiliated with any company, nor Pair.com, nor CS-Cart. So, when I fire bullets on Magneto, it’s my whole thoughts. This action is NOT interested in money or other thing.

I don’t sell anything here.

I just share my knowledge and my experience.

Have you seen how many Administrators, Moderators, writers, and so on…, do a link, or said “I work for…” (or much more) for a famous “We are very sorry for this DDOS attacked webhosting company”?

Is this, or not, an interested action?

Are they honest posts?

I don’t know, and I can’t answer for you.

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]So if this is correct than didn’t ET sort of help you out?[/QUOTE]

Respect my will and my privacy. I asked it several times.

Lee Li Pop

Lee Li-

LET IT GO!

You have no problem impugning others in your posts but demand that you be treated professionally (more like saying everyone better do as you wish). Whenever anyone dares to disagree with you, you slip into victimization mode or your passive-aggresive “you are so smart” mode. Please stop behaving so poorly.

Moderators-

Please close this thread. It has ceased to offer anything useful.

Bob

[quote name=‘KBM’]I’m hosted at cyberlync as well and when I type in my domain name on the site you listed it says softlayer instead of cyberlync.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know.

I just know that some webhosting companies are virtual, and they have not only one own server to them. They sublet machines through others webhosting companies, which can do same…

An Enron business model somehow…

Sorry, ask them, I don’t know.

Lee Li Pop

Hello Jobosales,

I asked so many questions without get any real direct answer. So, I ask questions to myself. Sorry, if I want to know. I just want increase my knowledge.

Lee Li Pop