Pair.com

Hello Bsweezey,

Obviously, everyone needs a professional, but everyone can not be a professional…

Need some webhosting advice?

[URL]http://www.webhostingtalk.com/[/URL]

Need a professionnal webhosting company?

[URL]http://pair.com/[/URL]

I am at Pair.com for 9 years, and read some posts here, always happy to be there!

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]

Need a professionnal webhosting company?

[URL]http://pair.com/[/URL]

I am at Pair.com for 9 years, and read some posts here, always happy to be there!

Lee Li Pop[/quote]

Do you really have to spam threads, starting to get irritating honestly:

[url]CS-Cart Community Forums

Please stay on topic otherwise make your own thread :slight_smile:

Hello All,

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]

[url]CS-Cart Community Forums

[/QUOTE]

First, I said it: Sorry, happiness is hard to share in some situations…

Second, I can’t follow this link…

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Do you really have to spam threads, starting to get irritating honestly[/QUOTE]

S-Combs before asked to Cyberlnc customers:

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]Please don’t ask questions on this forum because I may miss them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘KBM’]The minor issues cyberlnc is having happens to all hosting companies.[/QUOTE]

Minor + Minor + Minor + … = ???

[quote name=‘KBM’]The only difference is cyberlnc takes the time to explain everything on the public forum. I hardly doubt that pair.com has 100% uptime all the time.[/QUOTE]

You’re right, Pair hasn’t 100% uptime. It’s impossible. But, how many servers has Cyberlinc? 1,2,3… 5?

Pair.com has +500 websites server AND +100 databases servers:

[url]http://www.pair.com/support/knowledge_base/our_network_and_servers/server_configurations.html[/url]

Well, now, if you need to know how many DDOS complains they have, you can check by yourself:

[url]"ddos attack" "pair.com" - Google Suche

Pair.com is on business since 1996.

Pair.com is clear about outages, maintenance, or other known problems:

[url]http://www.pair.com/support/system_notices.html[/url]

System Notices were created in July 1996:

[url]http://www.pair.com/support/notices/1996.html[/url]

Before to say “Wow! system notices is full!” Think to this: 500 servers + 100 database servers :wink:

Do math with only one server on system notices page and add ALL outages of it in the past.

Lee Li Pop

There are 52 pages of notice from you about pair.com

Of these predominately in threads where the original topic was not about web hosting.

Yes Scott said that, for valid reason.

If it’s about his webhosting company I don’t want questions posted in any public forum that I have to crawl to find questions that I don’t even know exist. Seriously?

Jesse,

Really, you’re smart enough to know some “webhosting companies” will fall down, like leaves fall down in the autumn

Especially those without their own data center and without minimum knowledge in web safety rules.

Even if they are supported by some moderators.

Two ways:

1 - You know how to setup a firewall to protect your customers from DDOS attacks, you’re the owner of your hardware and maintain it yourself, you’re familiar with your OS, and you say nothing.

2 - You do not know, and you complain all the day against hardware failure, hackers, backups, OS setup, and so on…

Webhosting is not an amateurs game in part time job. It’s a team of engineers in full time job.

A lot of links in signatures can’t help. The Art of know-how can.

Of course, those “webhosting companies” will grow up the next months / years, because links and a big part of community sing “So Good!”.

Will their troubles and problems will decrease? Will they get enough knowledge, abilities and competencies in this same time?

My answer is no, because to read their messages, it seems they have reached their top critical point. It seems they can’t manage more working charge.

Is redline near?

I’m at Pair.com since 2000, because they have their own datacenter and firewalls and networks, and a high quality team of engineers available 24/7/365.

On the other hand, is it professional to say:

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]

I haven’t slept in the last 2 nights […]

Please don’t ask questions on this forum […][/QUOTE]

Are you in confidence when somebody says to you “We can’t do more. To try to fix our problems, we change our datacenter”:

[quote name=‘D-Litz’]

To be completely honest, at this point we are doing the best we can within our means. We are researching other data centers and support staff to keep these issues low.

David[/QUOTE]

Do business is THE first importance.

How to do business with a lot of outages, hardware failures, backups incomplete, updates failed, hackers attacks…?

You know I’m right.

Pair.com is absolutely professional.

This is why I don’t need to put “Pair.com” in my signature :rolleyes:

Lee Li Pop

Confusious Says: Woman who cooks beans and peas in same pot very unsanitary. Man who fart in church sit in own pew. Baseball very funny game–man with 4 balls no can walk!! :rolleyes:

Pair.com engineers work for your business. Here is an example with pair Networks’ ShadowDrive™:

[QUOTE]ShadowDrive™

In the event of a hard drive failure, it can take hours, even days, to restore large amounts of data from backup systems. pair Networks eliminates the wait by using the ShadowDrive™ service.

At any given time, a full mirror of a server’s data is available on an additional hard drive through the ShadowDrive™ service. In the event of a primary hard drive failure, the secondary hard drive, using the ShadowDrive™ service, can easily be swapped for the failing drive.

pair Networks’ ShadowDrive™ service provides excellent uptime with a very low impact on server performance.
[/QUOTE]

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘Struck’]Confusious Says: Woman who cooks beans and peas in same pot very unsanitary. Man who fart in church sit in own pew. Baseball very funny game–man with 4 balls no can walk!! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Funny stuff.

As for Pair.com, we get it Lee Li, you love Pair. I am sure after the countless posts you have made on this forum plus the private messages you have sent, everyone understands that you love Pair and hate everyone else especially CyberLNC.

I know I have expressed to you that I am happy with CyberLNC and don’t plan on switching and I am sure many other people on here feel the same.

So please just give it a rest. If you want to advertise for Pair than put their link in your signature. Heck even say it is the best host in the world in your signature. Also when someone asks about who to host with, by all mean advertise for Pair, but please just give the non stop advertising a rest.

Brandon

Lee Li Pop,

I know you meant well and trying to be helpful.

However, I notice in many of your post, you are borderline annoying.

No offense.

Must be a personality thing.

I on the other hand am a conceited douchbag. You will find that out when I post more.

I would like to recommend my own hosting company…

when I have one set up.

CONFUSIOUS SAYS: Definition of Monotony = Tedious sameness or repetitiousness

Li Li, Please, enough already… Soon, everyone on the forums will absolutely hate Pair.com to the point in which they would not check them out even if they were the last hosting provider on earth! :slight_smile:

Also, I have been sorta wondering lately, what hosting provider would you recommend we check out…LOL

Hello All,

It’s funny, when the mind loses the game, swear words take over.

Lee Li Pop

[QUOTE]It’s funny, when the mind loses the game, swear words take over.[/QUOTE]

Well, this is because you are causing everyone to loose there mind, I hope you are proud of yourself now! :wink:

Alright, fine… You win, I am switching our sites over to Pair.com!

Wow, this has been fun to follow! To put it from a new person’s perspective, almost every post I see from Lee Li Pop has something about Pair.com. It is getting really old.

If she will stop, I will switch to Pair! :wink:

Adam

[QUOTE]If she will stop, I will switch to Pair![/QUOTE]

Wow, she is better at marketing than I ever imagined! Two new customer signups in less than 1/2 hour by way of submission! :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Wow, she is better at marketing than I ever imagined! Two new customer signups in less than 1/2 hour by way of submission! ;)[/quote]

Telemarketers for ya…

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Telemarketers for ya…[/QUOTE]

Tactic is to annoy the cr@p out of you until you cave it.

Okay, okay. Stop.

I’ll try it out.

Now would be please shut up.

:smiley:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Telemarketers for ya…[/QUOTE]

Be a gentleman Jesse-Lee, answer YES to my proposition:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=62455#post62455[/url]

Lee Li Pop

Everyone please make advertisements as picture banners so i can easily bock it in FF ad block, or can I block text link portions also?

Lee Li Pop>

Please can you responds more briefly and sound less like this:

[url]http://anabaptist.lifewithchrist.org/permalink/47392.html[/url]

You can use FF to block ads? Also the quote in the link is way over my head.

Brandon