Paid work for CS developer

Anyone wanting some paid work over the next couple of weeks please contact me. Good rates paid ofr a good developer!.

So what kind of work do you do as a developer? In another thread at…

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=24046[/url]

…you are trying to add a custom field (which we use the “features” function for).

Also, you have just over 20 post. What experience do you have?

[quote name=‘clips’]So what kind of work do you do as a developer? In another thread at…

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=24046[/url]

…you are trying to add a custom field (which we use the “features” function for).

Also, you have just over 20 post. What experience do you have?[/QUOTE]

Wrong way around - I Need a developer!!

Gotcha.

There are a lot who can help you here. We have been using the alt-team.com of late. We have had very good results and fair prices. I know CS-Cart does custom too.

A good place to look is the following thread…

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26[/url]

There are quite a few there.

Also, many of the people who can do custom are here on the forums often so they may PM you.

[quote name=‘clips’]Gotcha.

There are a lot who can help you here. We have been using the alt-team.com of late. We have had very good results and fair prices. I know CS-Cart does custom too.

A good place to look is the following thread…

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26[/url]

There are quite a few there.

Also, many of the people who can do custom are here on the forums often so they may PM you.[/QUOTE]

Yes emailed them both. First to come back with price and time gets the work. I have a few thousand dollars to spend on mods so it should be a good gig for the right team.

What kind of mods are you needing? There are already several mods being sold out there and there may have been some that may have been commissioned by someone else here on the forums.

[quote name=‘clips’]What kind of mods are you needing? There are already several mods being sold out there and there may have been some that may have been commissioned by someone else here on the forums.[/QUOTE]

Well back in the day… 2006 ish I paid for a lot of the core mods to be developed by CS guys. Some still around today. I now find myself back with CS and needing some heavyweight stuff done.

All I want is someone I can pick the phone up to. Ive spent a week conversing with 3 people and have gotten pretty much nowhere. I dont get it. There must be someone with some time, skills and wants some money!

Speaking as a developer…

Clients are generally very poor at describing their requirements. Almost all want a fixed bid quote on something that would require research to bid in that manner but are rarely willing to pay for the research to do so. A developer can spend hours researching something to give someone a view of what it will take and then they take that research and go to an off-shore developer who is willing to work for less money. Hence, we invest in the cliient’s desire and get no return.

My experience is that if you can generate the following, you will do yourself and your chosen developer a service:

1. General business strategy as it relates to your site (how you want to conduct business).
  2. List of missing functionality you need to deploy the above strategy. (actions and results you need)
  3. List of requirements (and relationships) that are necessary to implement the above functionaltiy.

Everyone wants a fixed price bid. While that can be provided for a known quantity, open-ended projects can never be done in that manner.

So the better you can define your needs, the better chance you’re going to have of getting your needs met within the budget that you have.

If you have the above 3 points together, feel free to email them to me at tonybXX@ez-msXX.com (remove X’s) and we can discuss.

Dear vtivti,

Please PM us your e-mail address so that we could make sure that we received your letter.

Regards, Alt-team.

[quote name=‘Alt-team’]Dear vtivti,

Please PM us your e-mail address so that we could make sure that we received your letter.

Regards, Alt-team.[/QUOTE]

Been skyping whit you all day … Nice to do business

Looks like I’ve found a good home guys. Well done!

ILl report back with updates of a very unique CS store.

[quote name=‘vtivti’]Been skyping whit you all day … Nice to do business

Looks like I’ve found a good home guys. Well done!

ILl report back with updates of a very unique CS store.[/quote]

Alt-Team is very good and fast, you will be happy with their work - Sno