Out Of Stock Actions: "sign Up For Notification" Not Working!

Hi,

On the product listing under "Out of stock actions", if I choose the "Sign up for notification"option, the feature does not appear on the product listing when the product is out of stock. How can I fix this problem? If a product is out of stock, the tick box to be notified for product back in stock, should appear, but it's not appearing for me. I'm not sure why it's not appearing.

Thank You for your help!

Hi,

On the product listing under "Out of stock actions", if I choose the "Sign up for notification"option, the feature does not appear on the product listing when the product is out of stock. How can I fix this problem? If a product is out of stock, the tick box to be notified for product back in stock, should appear, but it's not appearing for me. I'm not sure why it's not appearing.

Thank You for your help!

well it does work on cs-cart demo site

Does not work for me either and you can add to cart and purchase items with 0 stock. How can we fix this?
New store in development, CS Cart Ultimate latest version, no non-cscart addons installed

Does not work for me either and you can add to cart and purchase items with 0 stock. How can we fix this?
New store in development, CS Cart Ultimate latest version, no non-cscart addons installed

SO I just figured it out as per this page

If you set the Inventory parameter of a product to Do not track, the product will always be treated as in-stock. The same will happen if you go to Settings → General → Catalog and tick the Allow negative amount in inventory checkbox.

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/user_guide/manage_products/products/out_of_stock_actions.html

I had mine set to allow negative inventory, unchecked and notification box now appears