_Orders

Hi,

I have accidentally made a mistake and changed somewhere the admin language variable

from "orders" to "_orders".

I can not find where to change it back.

Does anybody knows where i could change it back so that it says "order" and nor _orders.

Kind regards

Sancho Pantches

orders.jpg

Hi,

I have accidentally made a mistake and changed somewhere the admin language variable

from "orders" to "_orders".

I can not find where to change it back.

Does anybody knows where i could change it back so that it says "order" and nor _orders.

Kind regards

Sancho Pantches

Please open the Administration > Languages > Translations page in the CS-Cart admin panel of your store, specify orders in the Search for pattern input field and click the Search button. Change the value for the orders language variable in the Value input field and click the Save button.

If it's displaying as "_orders" then most likely the variable 'orders' has been accidentally deleted from your DB. If this is the case you won't find a language variable named 'orders' so you will have to add it. Click the + icon and then enter 'orders' as the language variable and "Orders" as the value (all without quotes).

If it's displaying as "_orders" then most likely the variable 'orders' has been accidentally deleted from your DB. If this is the case you won't find a language variable named 'orders' so you will have to add it. Click the + icon and then enter 'orders' as the language variable and "Orders" as the value (all without quotes).

Thank you so much for help, your advice to add it to the db worked.

Kind regards

Sancho Pantches