order tracking referal history

Does anyone know how to show the referral history of each order. I dont use the affiliate modual because i don’t have affiliates, i have requested help , they told me how to approve affiliate orders but i don’t have affiliate order.

i need to be able to track where my orders come from. I would appreciate if anyone can help me with this, its supper important to know .

Example order

2201 www.bing

2202 www.yahoo

2203 www.bbce

204 www.bing

phen375

You would have to do your own custom coding to relate the IP at checkout to the IP upon entry to the site and the “referring URL” at that time.

Would require extending the checkout module and/or implementing a separate (new) addon to do the lookup and save the data and have it relate to an order_id.

Why you dont setup google analytics? With it you see each order from where it comes from!

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]You would have to do your own custom coding to relate the IP at checkout to the IP upon entry to the site and the “referring URL” at that time.

Would require extending the checkout module and/or implementing a separate (new) addon to do the lookup and save the data and have it relate to an order_id.[/QUOTE]

Can you offer a quote or refer us to someone that can do this?

I know cs cart offers this service, but i have a very difficult time communicating with them.

First, ensure that Google Analytics is not giving you the info you need. I realize you want this associated with the order in the Admin panel and that Google Analytics is an external site/program and not integrated into the reporting facilities within cs-cart.

I would be happy to quote you the work. Feel free to drop me a PM and leave me your email address and we can work out requirements/quote.