Order Status Emails - Wrong Status

Every time someone orders a product from my site, I get sent an email confirmation to my orders department email but it automatically sends an email with ‘Shipped’ Status rather than ‘Open’ or ‘Accepted’ (admin created).

Does this have something to do with the code my payment processor sends back with payment confirmation?

Right now my ‘Shipped’ Status Code is P but I can’t edit it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, is there a way for me to check whether an email has actually been sent to the customer by the cart?

I have ‘notify customer’ ticked off for Shipped Status but want to verify that the email was actually sent.

Any help is greatly appreciated - I really need to get the cart to send the right status to the customer when an order is initially placed.

CS Cart version 2.0.14

Web address is www.customautotrend.com - it’s a live site so don’t place any orders unless you want some car accessories! (If you do, just shoot me a PM and I’ll offer a big discount for forum members :smiley: )

It sounds like you have edited your statuses incorrectly.? Status code P is for “Processed” orders. Status code C is for “Completed” orders which is I am assuming you wanted to change to “Shipped”.

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]It sounds like you have edited your statuses incorrectly.? Status code P is for “Processed” orders. Status code C is for “Completed” orders which is I am assuming you wanted to change to “Shipped”.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I’d like to edit the order status codes but the fields are uneditable for some reason. Is there a setting that I’m missing other than in Orders → Order Statuses → Shipped → Edit?

It’s totally weird that I can’t change it now.

That is strange that you are unable to edit in Order Statuses. Do you have any errors in your logs? The only other way to edit these would be directly in the database.

Yea, it’s really weird. Where would I find error logs? Also, if i needed to change the settings in the database where would I go?

Again, thanks for your help man, it’s greatly appreciated.

cscart_status_descriptions to change the name.

cscart_status_data to change nofication settings.