Options Variant On Cart Content Page (View Cart)

Need somoene assistance.

I have create options variat XS, M, LG, XL and so on. When I add the item to cart and go to VIEW CART or (Cart Content page) I want to see what have selected, but what is showing is the drop box sizes. How can i this changed in setting?

Help greatly appreciated.

tks

Dear Goia007,

Could you please specify, you want to remove drop box from the cart content page and left only the chosen option or you want the selected option be displayed in the drop box on cart content page?

There are some problems on CS-Cart online demo with options.

If you will check this issue on [url=“Redirecting”]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days everything will be ok. The customer selects Large size on the product page, add the product to cart and get large size pants in the cart.

But if you check it on other products, this feature won't work correctly.

[color=#262626][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color][url=“Redirecting”]http://joxi.ru/xAeJjvOSXv6Ory[/url]

[url=“Redirecting”]http://joxi.ru/brRLRQpsOGVa21[/url]

We also check it on our local server and the problem is still actual. Everything is ok with 100g pants but not with other products.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Wow, we confirm this unbelievable issue. Please post it to the bug tracker and mark it as Urgent!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to help.

Let me elaborate.

I have added 2 images to view from the online demo.

1. image 01.gif, I have a t-shirt and I want it in White, Small, Quantity of 1. I hit ADD TO CART
  2. image 01.gif, pop window comes up where it lists what I have chosen and I hit VIEW CART
  3. image 02.gif, takes me to Cart Contents Page (cirlce in red). on this page if you notice the image shows the options (Color and Size- circle in red) giving the customer the option to change if needed. This is where I need to know if I can have the options dropdown not diplayed on this page. I just want to show the items to be purchased (text only) not the option for the customer to modify. Customer will have this option on product page.

Maybe there is a switch to change this is setting or is this how the program works?

Help is greatly appreciated.

01.gif

02.gif

Dear Goia007,

Please go to the Editing Product Page, find Options settings → Options type → Select Sequential.

http://joxi.ru/Grqzwv9IGj8Pmz

After you do it, there won't be an ability to change the chosen options in the cart.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1418221260' post='199348']

Dear Goia007,

Please go to the Editing Product Page, find Options settings → Options type → Select Sequential.

[url=“http://joxi.ru/Grqzwv9IGj8Pmz”]http://joxi.ru/Grqzwv9IGj8Pmz[/url]

After you do it, there won't be an ability to change the chosen options in the cart.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[/quote]

Hi Alt-Team,

Perfect thank you for your help.

You are welcome.

We are always happy to help.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Is still a bug.

If you add chambray jacket to cart say, 3 small, they show in cart

But then add 3 large of same Chambray product to cart. Items show in cart as drop down options but with small as selected value, but should show large.

Basically no matter what options are chosen, the cart reverts to the first one in the dropown list.

not good

reported in Bug tracker

John

Checked it once more.

Yes, John is right. There is a bug.

So hope that CS-Cart can fix it.

Best regards, Alt-team.

We have added a comment to the bug tracker. Hope they will fix it ASAP

[quote]

[/quote]

I like to continue on this post I created. I followed above and changed it to Sequential. As per attached image when doing this the option become greyed out which its fine, customer cannot make any changes. Why on this page it shows the options to be chossen again or not as Sequential. I understand that leaves it open for customer to make changes, but if they forget to hit the recalculate key the changes will not be taken and when taken to checkout, customer might not notice the changes took place. I'm just saying, that some customers are not computer savvy and might miss this. Why can't this page only show the items added not allowing the option boxes to show at all (not talking about sequential). In many web sites they do not have this. Can someone assist, does anyone notice this or it does not matter. Does changes have to be custom coded?

02.gif

bump anyone can help on this?

Dear Goia007,

[quote name='goia007' timestamp='1418830851' post='200118']

I like to continue on this post I created. I followed above and changed it to Sequential. As per attached image when doing this the option become greyed out which its fine, customer cannot make any changes. Why on this page it shows the options to be chossen again or not as Sequential. I understand that leaves it open for customer to make changes, but if they forget to hit the recalculate key the changes will not be taken and when taken to checkout, customer might not notice the changes took place. I'm just saying, that some customers are not computer savvy and might miss this. Why can't this page only show the items added not allowing the option boxes to show at all (not talking about sequential). In many web sites they do not have this. Can someone assist, does anyone notice this or it does not matter. Does changes have to be custom coded?

[/quote]

Code modification is required here. Please contact us using the link from the signature.

Best regards, Alt-team.

We are also ready to perform this custom modification for your store. Feel free to contact me