Options - Multiple Select?

I can’t think why I haven’t come across this sooner but have a requirement for an option to be displayed as a ‘Multiple Select’.

I have searched the forums but no other relevant post found on this subject.

I do not want to use check-boxes as there are a lot of variants and check-boxes would look just plain ugly!

So, the way forward is multiple select. I can dig in and modify this in time but need a quick fix if anyone has already achieved this mod…

Is the table options add-on from alt-team suitable?

Hi StellarBytes,

Thank you - I was taking a look at that earlier as it looks interesting - I'm sure it will come in handy in the future but my variants are one dimensional so it won't really help as I will end up with a very tall single column of variants! The multiple-select restricts the visible (scrollable) area of available variants and user can just 'CTRL' or 'CMD' clicks to build his/her selection…

I will continue to scratch my head for now!

[quote name='Wilko' timestamp='1371042079' post='163474']

Hi StellarBytes,

Thank you - I was taking a look at that earlier as it looks interesting - I'm sure it will come in handy in the future but my variants are one dimensional so it won't really help as I will end up with a very tall single column of variants! The multiple-select restricts the visible (scrollable) area of available variants and user can just 'CTRL' or 'CMD' clicks to build his/her selection…

I will continue to scratch my head for now!

[/quote]

We have an addon for single column of variants. Please feel free to contact us.