Option quantity discounts MOD

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1338022854’ post=‘137361’]

Ive been crying for this for ages, now all I need is a matrix as standard for the product sizes and colours and Ill be a happy man :-) :-)

[/quote]

what do you mean a matrix as standard? isn’t that what options are for?

I had this done by a third party but would like to see the same as a choice to use in the regular cart,

customers can enter all sizes and colours at once.

John

matrix.JPG

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1338106561' post='137419']

I had this done by a third party but would like to see the same as a choice to use in the regular cart,

John

[/quote]

Do you sell that for 224?

Fotis

Sure, files attached. I see many threads of yours uploading to help others.

This will add 2 new choices in options in product. Columns and rows. Images can be added for each option. Is good for any store selling colour/size varants etc.

Also works with qty discounts. NOT SURE IF it will work with v 3 , dont see why not but if you can mod it and post the v 3 version here I am sure it will help those on V3, (not me yet)

2 folders in the zip, 1 for 2.23 one for 2.24

John

option table matrix.zip

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1338106561' post='137419']I had this done by a third party but would like to see the same as a choice to use in the regular cart,

John[/quote]

That's awesome I'll try and see how

It works with version 3. Does it work with mote than two options?

I have it on 5 sizes and 15 colours for 1 product.

John

I mean like shirt color, pocket color, and shirt size. I guess you would more appropriately call them attributes.

No, you would have to have pocket colour as a drop down or whatever then have this matrix underneath for colour and size of shirt.

John

Awesome John

Thanks a lot for your contribution.

This is what I love in a community.

We learn and we share.

Fotis

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1338125255' post='137448']

Sure, files attached. I see many threads of yours uploading to help others.

This will add 2 new choices in options in product. Columns and rows. Images can be added for each option. Is good for any store selling colour/size varants etc.

Also works with qty discounts. NOT SURE IF it will work with v 3 , dont see why not but if you can mod it and post the v 3 version here I am sure it will help those on V3, (not me yet)

2 folders in the zip, 1 for 2.23 one for 2.24

John

[/quote]

Did anyone try this on V3?

I am not on V3 yet but wondered if this works

John