Option Exceptions

[color=“#800080”][font=“Comic Sans MS”]Is anyone else having the same problem I am in 2.0.15 ? If I have set up even one option exception on a product, I cannot edit that item in an order. What I mean is if say a customer orders something in the wrong color, I go to that order and try to edit the color, and although the drop down offers all the choices, it won’t change. I have to go to the product, delete all the exceptions, and then I can edit it. Some products have many exceptions, and I have to start all over again after editing that order. A real PAIN to say the least…[/font][/color]

[quote name='DawnG' timestamp='1311512772' post='118121']

[color=“#800080”][font=“Comic Sans MS”]Is anyone else having the same problem I am in 2.0.15 ? If I have set up even one option exception on a product, I cannot edit that item in an order. What I mean is if say a customer orders something in the wrong color, I go to that order and try to edit the color, and although the drop down offers all the choices, it won't change. I have to go to the product, delete all the exceptions, and then I can edit it. Some products have many exceptions, and I have to start all over again after editing that order. A real PAIN to say the least…[/font][/color]

[/quote]

Remove the product all together, re-add it afterwards.

Problem would probably exist with the product combintations

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1311524756' post='118126']

Remove the product all together, re-add it afterwards.

Problem would probably exist with the product combintations

[/quote]

[color=“#800080”][font=“Comic Sans MS”]Hi Jesse…it is each and every product though. Any time I have to edit an order, this happens. Unless the exception is dire, I end up not putting it back after. Just frustrating sigh[/font][/color]