Not Change currency in cart - 2co and Paypal

I've added a new currency (the currency of my country: PEN (S/.)), and have become it the main, leaving the dollar as the 2nd currency. The problem I have is that when you process the transaction in my cart to be paid with Paypal, Paypal shows me the total of the order (which should be in local currency) as if in dollars and not converted into dollars ($) or otherwise I place it in my local currency.

Example: The total comes S/.120.00, and the dollar equivalent is $ 40.00. Paypal puts me $ 120.00 (USD) --Just change the sign of the currency but does not have conversion

The same applies to 2checkout.

The primary currency of a store is the currency used for all transactions. The other currencies are only there to make the customer feel good about what they are buying. If your conversions are wrong it won't matter because all the pricing is in the primary currency.

Not sure about your country, but you might have to tell paypal that you are using a currency other than USD.

same problem i am facing… and no one is helping… this is important stuff how can there be bug…

Then you have a setup problem whereby the cart thinks the store currency is USD… Fix that and your issue will go away.

Paypal wont take my primary currency (INR) and the cart doesn't send converted currency (for ex. USD as secondary currency)

Correct, all external transactions (and internal views) are in the primary currency of the store.

In cs-cart you can't have multiple currencies by default. You could extend the paypal payment module to convert from your local currency to USD and then have that transaction be in USD and convert back the payment amounts returned from paypal. But you will get rounding errors with converting back and forth.

but INR ( Rs. ) is not avaiable in Paypal… so what fix now?

As I said, you can either convert/run your store in USD to support PayPal or pay someone to do a custom modification that will convert INR to USD and perform your Paypal tansactions in USD. Convert from INR to USD and send to Paypal, convert from USD to INR when Paypal responds.

This is and issue with CSCart that it dosen't convert store currency in default currency set by store owner in paypal

Anyone has a solution for it?

I've the same issue. I am working in BGN (lev), but when the customer choose paypal the system doesn't convert in USD or Euro. What am I supposed to do?

[quote name='MoSha' timestamp='1420795132' post='202046']

I've the same issue. I am working in BGN (lev), but when the customer choose paypal the system doesn't convert in USD or Euro. What am I supposed to do?

[/quote]

The custom modification will help here.

Please contact us, we could fix this problem.

Best regards, Alt-team.

If am not mistaken, there is a 3rd party module in CS-Cart marketplace which can help you.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1421142515' post='202443']

If am not mistaken, there is a 3rd party module in CS-Cart marketplace which can help you.

[/quote]

Hi eComLab,

Could you please let me know which addon you are talking about as I also facing this issue on our website.

Regards,

FleAffair

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1423240626' post='204541']

Could you please let me know which addon you are talking about as I also facing this issue on our website.

[/quote]

What PayPal service do you use? I think, we have a solution for you.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1423474662' post='204662']

What PayPal service do you use? I think, we have a solution for you.

[/quote]

Hi eComlabs, We are using Paypal Standard. Also tried with Paypal pro [but it throws some Header error message] while checkout.