No Email Notifications (With Changes Made To Fn.cart)

[size=4] I am not receiving any email notifications when a new order is placed on my site or when I receive a call request.[/size]

[size=4] I have tried searching on the forum, and made the following changes to the fn.cart.php file:[/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]In the //Notify Vendor section, [color=#000000]‘to’ => '[/color][color=#000000]company_orders_department[/color][color=#000000] - I have replaced the company_orders_department with the actual email address (e.g. xxx@yyy.com)[/color][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In the //Notify Orders Department section, [color=#000000]‘to’ => '[/color][color=#000000]company_orders_department[/color][color=#000000] - I have replaced the company_orders_department with the actual email address (e.g. 'xxx@yyy.com[/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I have also changed the email setting from phpformmail to sendmail.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] The customer receives the email properly that their order has been placed, and I do receive the status change email when I update it or make any changes. But not receiving any emails when the order is first placed. I’ve included the screengrabs for the 2 sections here to see if there is anything missing or different in the code. [/font][/color]

Notify Order Department

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Notify Vendor[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Not sure if the Call Request also falls in the same issue I am having, but I also do not get email notifications when I get a call request from a customer.

Please help me and let me know what I need to do to amend this issue?

Thank you.

Make sure that the Notify Orders Department is still enabled for the corresponding order statuses

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1426842597' post='208505']

Make sure that the Notify Orders Department is still enabled for the corresponding order statuses

[/quote]

Ok, that has finally worked. Can't believe I never thought to check that. Just in case anyone else is facing this issue, here's what finally got it sorted.

1. You need to select “All Stores” (which is the part I missed, so wasn't able to change anything)
  2. Then go to Administration > Statuses
  3. The Edit the 'Open' Status, and select Notify Orders Department.

If you don't select All Stores first, it won't allow you to select the Notify Orders Deparment. Which is where I always got hung up, and assumed it wasn't something we could change.

Thanks for your help.

What about for the “Call Request”? Where should I go to amend that setting so I receive an email notification when someone makes a call request. Please note, my “Call Request” came standard with my CS-Cart and wasn't purchased as an add-on. So the settings that seem to be shown on this forum isn't the same as what I have access to.

[quote name='daimion' timestamp='1426846701' post='208524']

What about for the “Call Request”? Where should I go to amend that setting so I receive an email notification when someone makes a call request. Please note, my “Call Request” came standard with my CS-Cart and wasn't purchased as an add-on. So the settings that seem to be shown on this forum isn't the same as what I have access to.

[/quote]

I have checked the code of this module and have not found any stings of code which allow to send e-mail notifications. Looks like this feature does not exist in the current add-on version