Nivo Slider Add On

[quote name='milleniumrom' timestamp='1329302331' post='131284'] Anyone that managed to make it work in 2.2.4 profesional ? I installed it on this version, but when i want to add banners in block created on site, it gives and error. [/quote]

i use it, with 2.2.4 version for 3 weeks now without a problem

Working well with 2.2.4. Thank you to Jesse.

Could someone please direct me on how to adjust the speed of the banners changing.

What code and file do I need to make changes to?

Thanks in advance.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]see yourskinname\customer\addons\banners_slideshow\hooks\index\scripts.post.tpl[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]you need to to edit 'animSpeed'[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Make sure to clear your cache after doing the edit.[/font][/color]

Looks like it will effect people differently depending on the theme they are using - custom theme, standard theme, etc…

Unbelievable it still isn’t working for so many people. I would rather donate $10 to SoleSurvivor for his time and effort. Does anyone else want to donate towards this great looking add-on?

Great work SoleSurvivor! :D

Thanks instructions Solesurvivor, that's great.

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1331560835' post='133003']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]see yourskinname\customer\addons\banners_slideshow\hooks\index\scripts.post.tpl[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]you need to to edit 'animSpeed'[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Make sure to clear your cache after doing the edit.[/font][/color]

[/quote]

For the peops having trouble getting this to work, check this topic for another, free, perfectly working NIVO slider add-on http://forum.cs-cart…-cant-remember/

Thanks for your share “banners_slideshow”, I instatll it on cs224, but when I done it, my homepage show the Sub-Catalog under the banners_slideshow picetures. and also, I can not found “

[color=”#000000"]$[/color]color=“#666600”.[/color][color=“#000000”]width[/color]color=“#666600”;[/color]" in “scripts.post.tpl”.

I am sorry my poor english.

So, what can I do more? I like this banners_slideshow.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the post. Tried it in the latest CS-Cart, added it to the top area.

For some reason, cannot get it to show. Followed the instructions to change structure.post.php

Cleared cache (I believe its done by adding a ?cc in the admin section to the url.)

The slider is listed in the home page block, but doesn't show on the home page. I can add other blocks there ok.

Redid it all, but it doesn't diaplay on the page.

Appreciate the post though.

How disable this problem with “NIVO SLIDER”. Can not see Category Menu!!

Regards Bojan

You need to check the z-index in the CSS file. I'm not maintaining this script anymore since version three has a great banner slider.

Thanks!

I solved this Problem!

Hallo,

With installtion this Addon I lose Quantity Field! Any Ideas Why!

My Version 2.2.5.