New v4 website no longer in Google

Can you check the same in Google Webmaster Tools to get an idea of what Google is encountering? Try the Google tool to check before and after removing “Disallow: /var/” from the robots.txt as per the thread I previously linked to.

Still trying figure out webmaster tools/google analytics …

• but removing the “Disallow: /var/” from the robots.txt has instantly removed the ‘Opps error’ from Google search results.

bart :mrgreen:

I just want to confirm something. Is your server on NGINX ?

This question is for all with this problem actually

Hi all,

This solution was working on our webshop:

Open the app/addons/statistics/func.php file.

Replace the following line:

'client_language' => $_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'],

with this one:

'client_language' => !empty($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE']) ? $_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'] : '',

[User Removed]

[quote name='Mashmedia' timestamp='1379009728' post='168158']

Hi all,

This solution was working on our webshop:

Open the app/addons/statistics/func.php file.

Replace the following line:

'client_language' => $_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'],

with this one:

'client_language' => !empty($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE']) ? $_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'] : '',

[/quote]

you 200% sure>??

Where in CS Cart admin do I find the file …

app/addons/statistics/func.php

Bart, have you tried the advise of Mashmedia? Does it help anyway?

Best regards, Alt-team

It does fix the issue.

We posted the fix on our website 2 days ago

[url=“News :: CS-Cart V4 Not indexed on google ?”]http://cs-cart.seonid.com/cs-cart-v4-not-indexed-on-google.html[/url]

Not yet … But only because I can't find where the following file is located …

app/addons/statistics/func.php

Bart

Thats the path to the file right there. Do you have FTP-access to your site?

Look for the folder: “app”, inside that folder theres another folder: “addons” and so on…

Thanks guys,

Have now made changes to app/addons/statistics/func.php and will update if/when site is properly back in google.

You can verify this with fetch as google in webmaster tools. Click on “success” and you will see the code.

If the code ends with “Oops error occurred” then it didn't work.

Hi Jinko,

I am 200% sure

Hi Bart,

If you can send me the link of your site, i can check for you if your site is up and running again.

Let me know.

Update: Home page link (along with meta description etc) was visible in google search within about 60 minutes of making the change and resubmitting via google webmaster tools.

I am also getting google search error… I have installed first time cs cart multivendor 4.01…

Pls have a look…

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g443/mediafkk/googlesearcherror.jpg

This is serious error because of this our website is not getting google or bing organic traffics.

If some body can help me out regarding this matter it will be great full.

Upgrade to 4.0.3, the Statistics addon bug appears to be fixed in this release. The fix can also be found here.

Alternatively, disable the Statistics addon in your store. Not ideal - but you can still use Google Analytics to capture the same data as the Statistics addon does - but it'll definitely cure the problem.

fix it following this News :: CS-Cart V4 Not indexed on google ?

Thanks for reply StellarBytes and Seonid. As per your suggestion I have disabled the statistics add ons. But please have a look on snapshot one more time…

http://i1102.photobu…searcherror.jpg

its is showing some database related error … i.e if we search our website at google it shows…

Column 'client_language' cannot be null (1048) INSERT INTO

File: app/Tygh/Database.php. Line: 301. Function: _error. File: app/functions/fn.database.php. Line: 130. Function: query. File: app/addons/statistics/func.php.

Still it is related to statistics add on…?

Thanking You,