New Upgrade and Thumbnails

In the new upgrade, I lost the checkbox to “Create thumbnails from detailed images automatically”. Does anyone know where this went to? Did they eliminate it? (which would make NO sense). Thanks.

OK, I just answered my own question. Once I started adding new products after the upgrade, it shows just one image (instead of the image and thumbnail), and says thumbnails will be generated automatically. Because all my current pages were created before the update, they were still showing the “old” way.

[quote name=‘mirroroftime’]In the new upgrade, I lost the checkbox to “Create thumbnails from detailed images automatically”. Does anyone know where this went to? Did they eliminate it? (which would make NO sense). Thanks.

OK, I just answered my own question. Once I started adding new products after the upgrade, it shows just one image (instead of the image and thumbnail), and says thumbnails will be generated automatically. Because all my current pages were created before the update, they were still showing the “old” way.[/QUOTE]

Well, this upgrade completely screwed up the previous images location structure in my store. The developer’s didn’t bother to make this changes optional for the store owners… Are we a some kind of guinea pigs for CS-Developers? Shame.

Now, the question is how to add a thumbnail for a new products? I don’t want that thumbnails will be generated automatically from a detailed images.

The pic shows what I have in a create new product area. The link “upload them manually” points nowhere, so I can’t upload a thumbnail. Looking for explanation and instructions regarding this issue?

cs-images.jpg

When clicking on “upload them manually” you should be presented with another upload option for the thumbnail nedd.

If you are not getting this then maybe you have a js error or your browser is just not displaying it properly.

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]When clicking on “upload them manually” you should be presented with another upload option for the thumbnail nedd.

If you are not getting this then maybe you have a js error or your browser is just not displaying it properly.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the hint S-Combs. The issue is related to IE8 browser. In FF it displays correctly. Anyway, this issue needs to be corrected and make it compatible with IE8.

Это баг

Чтобы его пофиксить замените следующий код:

This is a bug

To him fixed a place the following code:

[COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR]

на :

on

[COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR]

и замените следующий код:

and replace the following code:

[COLOR=seagreen]{$lang.text_thumbnail_manual_loading} [/COLOR]

на :

on

[COLOR=seagreen]{$lang.text_thumbnail_manual_loading} [/COLOR]

в файле “attach_images.tpl”, который находится в папке “skins/basic/admin/common_templates”

in the file “attach_images.tpl”, which is located in the folder “skins / basic / admin / common_templates”

Tnx for the fix, in the latest version of CS-Cart this still doesn’t work as supposed. Thumbnails are NOT created automaticly… need to manually add them all the time.

[quote name=‘Youlikeit’]Tnx for the fix, in the latest version of CS-Cart this still doesn’t work as supposed. Thumbnails are NOT created automaticly… need to manually add them all the time.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I just found. With the update installed, I found the Additional Images thumbnails are NOT being automatically created. But instead of no thumbnail, it’s putting in the full size image. NOT GOOD.

[url]http://thesteelsource.com/rapier-scabbard.html[/url]

Can we please get a fix for this?

P.S. it seems to be working ok with the main images for me, just not the Additional Images.