New template im working on

Hi all. I wanted your opinion about my site template im working on. Its for my Sex Toys shop and Lingerie. Still working on it but will be nice to get more ideas or comments about it.

I wanted to do like dark different design from some sex toys sites that they have white colors. Because i want to make it out there…i guess.

You can see work in progress HERE

Thanks

My opinion;

The logo needs to be more inviting. If it has to be just text, change the font and the color; try something brighter.

Lose the black. As with the logo you can use other better contrasting colors, a few I included in the attached color scheme based on your logo’s color. I have never been a fan of fluid layouts but that may be necessary depending on how may products you list.

The icons at the top right and bottom left should have transparent backgrounds. White boxes is a big graphic design no no.

adult_n_beyond.png

[quote name=‘Dave the Slave’]My opinion;

The logo needs to be more inviting. If it has to be just text, change the font and the color; try something brighter.

Lose the black. As with the logo you can use other better contrasting colors, a few I included in the attached color scheme based on your logo’s color. I have never been a fan of fluid layouts but that may be necessary depending on how may products you list.

The icons at the top right and bottom left should have transparent backgrounds. White boxes is a big graphic design no no.[/QUOTE]

Ok thats make sense thanks you.

Any more ideas people and changes

[quote name=‘Dave the Slave’]My opinion;

The icons at the top right and bottom left should have transparent backgrounds. White boxes is a big graphic design no no.[/QUOTE]

Hi Dave when you say Lose the black you mean the whole background?

Because most of the css text colors was change because of that.

What did you mean?