New Look Site

Hello all

My site has been up and running for a year now, but recently underwent a major revamp. I’d love some feedback on what we’ve done so far, so any imput will be much apprectiated.

One question I’d like to ask is whether anyone thinks I should resize all my category and subcategory pics to be the same size, or whether it looks ok as it is?

You can view my site here: http://www.moonrust.co.uk

[quote]

I should resize all my category and subcategory pics to be the same size

[/quote]

I personally prefer all thumbnails the same size. I’ve disabled auto thumbnails on my site and have uploaded 120px x 120px thumbnails and full size images for detailed view for all products, category images and sub-category images. But i can understand that sites with many products/images this would take an age to do. It’s really your personal preference, it doesn’t look bad, if you hadn’t mentioned it i may not have noticed.

I see you got rid of the stars.

Thanks baballuci

In that case, I think I might resize my Category pictures to make those pages look neater, but I’m not too worried about my Product pictures.

Yes, I got rid of the stars. I had to sacrifice them for a more professional look :frowning: , but it’s worth it :smiley: !

Thanks for your input, it’s very much appreciated…

I think I remember your old site doddles. It’s hosted at CyberLNC I believe. This is a major improvemnt.

I think installing the ultimate lightbox mod would be a great asset.

[quote name=‘roban’]I think I remember your old site doddles. It’s hosted at CyberLNC I believe. This is a major improvemnt.

I think installing the ultimate lightbox mod would be a great asset.[/quote]

Sure is, You got the thickbox script working for 1.3.5sp4 at all?

That’s right Roban, I’m with CyberLNC.

I’m glad you think the site has been improved.

I’d love to install a lightbox mod. I’ve seen them working on other sites, but my attempt at installing a mod some time back was a major failure!

I have the ultimate thickbox working at vitaminlink which is a 135 sp4 site

Can anyone install the ultimate lightbox mod on my site for me?

Zoom mod installed and looking good.

Dang, I really like that zoom box. Good work.

Can I just add that the Zoom mod is fantastic and makes my site look even more polished.

Thanks Roban. :smiley:

:wink: You’re welcome