New Field On Customer Registration Page

Hi,

I want to add a new checkbox on customer registration page (for VIP customers). I am able to add a checkbox on the page but now I want to fetch information from database that out of all customers which customers are VIP.

In which db table does cs cart store this info? Do I need to modify existing table columns manually to add a boolean for VIP customers or automation will take care of it?

How can I add new section on admin dashboard showing total customers & VIP customers separately?

Thanks & Regards,

Fahad

Any updates? :)

Hi,

I want to add a new checkbox on customer registration page (for VIP customers). I am able to add a checkbox on the page but now I want to fetch information from database that out of all customers which customers are VIP.

In which db table does cs cart store this info? Do I need to modify existing table columns manually to add a boolean for VIP customers or automation will take care of it?

How can I add new section on admin dashboard showing total customers & VIP customers separately?

Thanks & Regards,

Fahad

Not quite sure what you are trying to do, What is the checkbox for, Why do you not just setup a new user group for VIP Customers. you will be then able to view who is VIP from advanced search in customer/customers

Alan

Note that the profile field with the checkbox type can be easily added from the admin panel:

http://demo.cs-cart.com/admin.php?dispatch=profile_fields.manage