New Developer / New Addons

I’ve teamed up with another great developer to provide even more great free and inexpensive addons. Some are full featured and definitely worth alot more than advertised. Others are free and can be adapted to solve other issues.

These two new addons are especially good:

Price Per Pack Addon for CS-Cart 2.0.0+

Online Shopping Delivery Service Scheduler

Stop by and check them out.

Nice ideas, nice work!

I especially like the “Price Per Pack” addon as I believe this will be very useful to many. :wink:

I assume that you would just calculate the Shipping Weight for the entire pack when entering the product’s weight?

Great work once again, you have helped many on this community in a short time

Thanks

John

I’m not the author of that particular addon, however. I can direct you to the developer if you want.

[quote name=‘gginorio’]I’ve teamed up with another great developer to provide even more great free and inexpensive addons. Some are full featured and definitely worth alot more than advertised. Others are free and can be adapted to solve other issues.

These two new addons are especially good:

Price Per Pack Addon for CS-Cart 2.0.0+

Online Shopping Delivery Service Scheduler

Stop by and check them out.[/QUOTE]

Hi

I absolutely Love the Delivery Addon. I will have to get that for my website.

Its Awesome! Just wonder if we are able to add a price to the delivery the customer chooses? If the customer wants morning can I set a price for each time slot? If so is the total added to the cart at the time of checkout? Thats how vons.com works and I would love to have that feature.

Thanks A Bunch!

AlmondJoy :grin:

Would like to check these out but the site is down. Please advise.

[quote name=‘jayadkins’]Would like to check these out but the site is down. Please advise.[/QUOTE]

Works from my end.

Hi does any one have this addon

i need the price per pack

Can’t see the site too, it gives 404 :frowning:

[QUOTE]Can’t see the site too, it gives 404[/QUOTE]

This guy has been outta business for a couple months now, just sorta vanished.

Too bad because the “Price per Pack” addon as well as a few others looked promising…