New b-2-b site changes needed.

I have been working on b-2-b site for our wholsale customers.

I 'm hoping you can help me out on the following items.

I will also need some additional work done on creating a custom method to export orders and the possible MAS 90 intergration in the near future. We will keep these as seperate jobs.

If anyone is not overloaded with work please let me know and we can talk more on this project.

Thank you for all your help,

David DeWitt

Jack Dempsey Needle Art

Admin Side

1. View orders screen:

a. Change “CUSTOMER” heading to “COMPANY” and to fill this field with Company from the shipping address. If shipping is same as billing use billing company name.

b. Change “EMAIL” heading to “CUST ID” and to fill the field with Username (login id).

2. Dashboard screen:

a. In the “Latest orders” box. Add “from (Company from the shipping address. If shipping is same as billing use billing company name.)” after “Customer name”

3. Order detail screen:

a. In the “order summary ” line. Add “from (Company from the shipping address. If shipping is same as billing use billing company name.)” between “Customer name” and “on (date, time)”

b. In Billing and Shipping address boxes. Remove words “Bill to Company: and Ship to Company:” and move company name above Customer name. Make this bold, remove bold from customer name. (this address change should be done to all areas that have the customer address listed. Including picking sheets, invoices)

4. Need changes to password, so we can assign initial password but user will have to change it upon logging in. What I think from the admin side, there would be a check box next to password labeled temporary. If the box is check the customer would have to change the password next time they logged in. Customer would not be able to go to any other screen till password is changed.

Customer Side
  5. When customer logs in and the “My Account” area, and next to the ”sign out” in header. Would like these to show the Shipping company Name, (if none then Billing Company) instead of the person’s name.

6. Profile details page:

a. Allow customer to see Username, but not able to change it. Only Admin can change this.

b. Customers should not be able to see “User Groups tab”

7. On Secure Checkout page:

a. Box #1 should read “1. Signed in as {first name last name] – {Ship to Company name} If shipping is same as billing use billing company name.

b. Box #2 Remove words “Bill to Company: and Ship to Company:” and move company name above Customer name. Make this bold, remove bold from customer name. (this address change should be done to all areas that have the customer address listed. Including picking sheets, invoices)

Thanks,

David DeWitt