New admin Image settings NOT working

I am upgrading from 2.0.15 to 2.1.2

I have managed to fix a load of very annoying issues (related to some custom work I have done… I really wish CS-cart would not force new features… I am dealing with the carousel for the ? time).

ANY way I have always used product images at: 450x600 full, 225x300 product page, and 112x150 for the rest of the site.

First I don’t know why my admin:thumbnail settings where removed, but after searching templates for hours I realized that the settings were in the admin. Now after adding the respective values in for the image the images are not displaying at the set sizes.

I am focused first on the Product image page… I need to get the images to 225x300

Is there an additional template that need tweeking?

Also, I set my small thumbs (the one under the product image) to a width of 50. Previously this made a nice 50px image, scaled accordingly, but now It is scaled and the Background is filled with the background image color, I DO NOT want this… how can I have it scale non Square?

If this stuff can’t be worked out easily… this will be the LAST TIME I EVER UPGRADE CS-CART.

Probably, the information from this article will help you: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation