Need payment module for Sistema 4B

Hi All

Has anyone created a new payment module, based around an existing one is CS?

I run 2.1.1 and need a payment module for Sistema 4B, the Spanish processor.

I would be really pleased if someone can give me some steer on getting one.

Depends on their requirements… If you published a link to their integration specs, someone might step up. However, it is probably going to cost you a few hundred dollars unless (unlikely) the use something very similar to one of the existing processors. But that will take some investigation.

You could check if http://www.adyen.com has support for Sistema 4B. They offer a lot of local European payment methods, even smaller ones.

They have great rates and very new technology (including some very cool iPhone apps) but you need quite some sales because their plans start at 100 euro per month. This includes 1000 transactions though!

But still this makes Adyen more suitable for the bigger players (I know KLM and Mango use them, among others)

Cool thing is if you could integrate this system in CS-cart you can offer almost every payment method through them for very good rates, including credit cards and many other European payment methods like iDEAL, giropay, sofortuberweisung, mister cash, carte blueu, etc. Maybe you could share the costs of implementing this with other CS-cart users?

Or maybe CS-cart is reading along and now thinks, hey we should contact those guys and make an add-on? It would certainly set you apart from a lot of other shops!

I would have loved to go with them as well but we are still too small and there was no integration with CS-cart at that time so we are now using multisafepay, which also accepts the payment methods that are important to us.

Good luck and it would be nice if you could keep us updated here!

[quote name=‘alamar’]Hi All

Has anyone created a new payment module, based around an existing one is CS?

I run 2.1.1 and need a payment module for Sistema 4B, the Spanish processor.

I would be really pleased if someone can give me some steer on getting one.[/QUOTE]

We’ve built a module for JCC, a Cyprus processor. It took about 20 hours of work. Let me know if you are still in need of Sistema 4B integration… we might be able to help.

Thanks.