Need Payment Integration Addon For New Ccavenue Interface

hi,

i am already using the old ccavenue payment method integrated into my cs-cart 4.1.4, but now ccavenue has come up with a new panel and interface www.ccavenue.com which again needs integration to cs-cart… please let me know if u have such add-on.

i am attaching the integration kit provided by ccavenue

Naman

info@elcotek.net

Hello Naman,

We have a large experience in integrating different payment gateways and would be glad to do an integration for you. Contact us, if you are interested.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='nonu_don' timestamp='1401342137' post='184499']

hi,

i am already using the old ccavenue payment method integrated into my cs-cart 4.1.4, but now ccavenue has come up with a new panel and interface www.ccavenue.com which again needs integration to cs-cart… please let me know if u have such add-on.

i am attaching the integration kit provided by ccavenue

Naman

info@elcotek.net

[/quote]

Hi,

We have integrated old API for several our customers and will be happy to integrate new API for you. If you are interested, please contact sales manager using the link from my signature.

i am already using the old API… but still looking for an effective price for integrating the new interface from ccavenue… any cheaper quotes for the same?

[quote name='nonu_don' timestamp='1403727131' post='186458']

i am already using the old API… but still looking for an effective price for integrating the new interface from ccavenue… any cheaper quotes for the same?

[/quote]

Please PM me your budget for the integration. We will try to find a solution.

Hello,

We have developed CS-Cart CCavenue payment gateway add-on and installed in our Customers CS-Cart Stores. Please contact Us if you are looking CS-Cart CCavenue payment gateway add-on.

You can purchase the CS-Cart CCavenue payment here