Need in emergency help to integrate a skin $$$ - CS-Cart v2 beta 3


We are looking for someone that would be able to integrate a design that is already coded into CS-Cart v2 beta 3,

If you have some experience, lots of upcoming projects would come in the future but we need right now in emergency someone having those capabilities.

Please send us your quote/price range.

Thanks a lot

I get tons of requests like this through my site.

Your best bet is to wait until v2 is alpha and is released.

The reason for this is that some templating may change and it would only cause more problems in the future.