Need Help

So where is the phone number for tech support?

That’s your 1st post…LOL

Support is via email only as they are based in Russia, however, there email support is quite good.

Why would you assume they offer phone support for a piece of software that sells for $265.00, they would be foolish to do that. :wink:

If you would like to spend closer to the $1,000.00 range for an ecomm platform, then you might find live phone support free for like the 1st 30 days if you are lucky.

Jeeze Struck, take it easy on the guy. Since this is his first post the question isn’t really out of line. If he is a new CS-Cart user he might not know how the support works. Shoot if you purchase Office 2007 from Microsoft for what, $100.00, you get free phone support for the first 90 days. Yes, I do realize that I am using Microsoft as an example, but still.

Anyways, I do think Struck is right. I don’t think there is any phone support. Their email support is pretty good. The only thing you might have a problem with is what your location is compared to theirs. I live in California, USA so I think there is something like 11 hours difference between me and CS-Cart so a simple question can take a couple of days to get answered.

Be sure to utilize the forums. There is a lot of useful information on here. There are also a lot of people on here that know what they are talking about and usually can help you with what ever is wrong.

Brandon

bulidbright,

If you are a new user, welcome aboard. I just purchased this month. I love this product compared to the over 40 different carts that I looked at.

Support has been great and the community forums are awesome.

Finally, I have a new host, CyberLNC which has made a world of difference compared to my old host.

Good Luck!

Adam

[QUOTE]Jeeze Struck, take it easy on the guy.[/QUOTE]

Brandon is right, sorry my post was overly harsh!

I need to quit posting during periods of high stress & lack of sleep! :smiley: