Need help with Promotions block background color

Hi everyone. It will sound stupid, but I can’t find where to change the Promotions block background color. After some updates to my store and themes I am not able to modify back to the color I had the block in my home page.

If you visit my website www.ponloencasa.com you will see that the Top bar color is different to the Promotions block background color. I don’t know why every time there is an update the fonts, colors, text size everything change.

Can someone help me? I don’t want to do it by CSS code, I would like to know if there is a specific place where the color can be modified manually.

Thanks in advance

In the standard banner you can’t change the background colour, it is simply a image. However it looks like you have uni-theme. Uni-theme componets often break with cs-cart version updates, however if you have a current AB unitheme subscription they do updates regularly after a new cs-cart version is released.

Assuming you are talking about uni-theme advanced banner and your add-on is current (you can tell this by looking at the AB add-on manager version installed vs available) then you are most likely looking for the background colour under the “image” heading of the relevant banner settings.

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for your answer, but it was not available under Theme settings, I had to do it with code. Thanks

1 Like