Need help with google

Hello,

Today I notice that all my products in google base is disapproved or invalid,

Anyone know how I can correct this problem?

Thank you

Tom

Have a look in the google reasons for disapproval and let us know what it says Tom.

John

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1317821312' post='122959']

Have a look in the google reasons for disapproval and let us know what it says Tom.

John

[/quote]

Hey John,

I'm having problem with the Missing required attribute: title, Missing required attribute: availability,Missing required attribute: condition,I don't know what to do.

Any advice?

Thanks

Hello,

Does anyone know if I upgarde to to the latest cscart, it will fix the google base problem?

Thanks

Doubt it the new version seems to be causing problems in other threads.

Why dont you manually add title, (product name) , condition (I assume is “new”), and availbility as “available” in the spreadsheet and then manually upload file for now.

Should be OK I think

John

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1317919627' post='123048']

Doubt it the new version seems to be causing problems in other threads.

Why dont you manually add title, (product name) , condition (I assume is “new”), and availbility as “available” in the spreadsheet and then manually upload file for now.

Should be OK I think

John

[/quote]

That sound like a lot of work? is that what you are doing?

Tom … Title and Condition should be available in Cs-Cart by default… I'm using 2.2.1 so I don't remember if 2.0.15 had them or not. Other than that, I edited my Google.php file manually to add the fields I needed to pass their validation

[quote name='racingsolution' timestamp='1317949214' post='123089']

Tom … Title and Condition should be available in Cs-Cart by default… I'm using 2.2.1 so I don't remember if 2.0.15 had them or not. Other than that, I edited my Google.php file manually to add the fields I needed to pass their validation

[/quote]

Hey racingsolution,

Can you please give me the code to add to my google.php?

I would really appreciate it.

Tom

in 2.2.3, use the data feeds to send your stuff to google. the additional fields are managed by setting the features for each product. The best part is you don't need to publish that info to users. The bad part is you need to add and update for every product… stinks if you have many unique products. based on product category chosen, you need to check google merchant help to identify additional attributes required to be added as features… typically “text drop down choices” you add.

There are more detailed posts on data feeds here.